Nintendo Revolution

I can't find the Nintento Revolution video, that was just a mock up. At the end they zoomed out to see a million castles, they showed all the different parts and it had some catchy music.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I can't find the Nintento Revolution video, that was just a mock up. At the end they zoomed out to see a million castles, they showed all the different parts and it had some catchy music.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Why bother with that fake anymore?

Boy, that may have been fake but we all secretly hoped it was going to be the next nintendo console.

I know. I was bashing Nintendo for a while before that video came out, and it immediately got me excited about Nintendo again, something they haven't been able to do for me in a long time. Then when we found out it was fake, and subsequently saw the real Revolution, I felt so completely let down. I'll probably pick one up eventually, but, man, I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Nintendo ON.

haha i remember first seing that and i was like oh MY god! i got so hyped about it and then got hit with the fact it was fake lol :p boyyy did i cry like a baby that night. lol :rofl:

is there any concrete news on the revolution. i cant believe how many fake menu screens i have seen. then again, i guess it was just as bad seeing all those fake controller mockups.

Don't mean to be a dick but not really indianN00B, if he wants to go into film making or have some sort of career in computer visuals then something like this would be amazing to have on a CV, impress the hell out of people.