Super Bowl 40 Commercial Discussion

im watching it in the Uk, on ITV 1, its also on Sky Sports 1, but we dont get to see any awesome adverts. just really lame normal ones we see regulary. :( Go Steelers......

cant wait to see them online. sb is not worth watching just to see commercials.

I'm not even a football fan and I can admit the game is a good one so far.

This is only the second time I've watched the superbowl here in Australia. Its gets shown on sbs, which is govt funded (kinda) so instead of ad's we mostly just get our aussie host talking.

Go seatle!

This is seriously the worst halftime show I've ever seen... the songs just sucked. I'm not bashing the Stones, but their live performance just stunk.

I'll bash the stones. They need to be in a retirement home. What an awful performance. Jagger sang what...less than 100 words?

What an embarrassing performance. :laugh:

well i like some of their songs so when i saw they were performing i was like "alrite cool, at least its better than justin timberlake or brittany spears, or some annoying rapper". but that just sounded like rubbish.

Michelob Ultra : Late Hit > AMAZING. BEST ONE YET!

11th Commercial Break

Go Daddy : The Bra Strap > Kinda funny.

Seriously? I thought both of those sucked. The streaker was probably the best one so far, or one of the other Bud Light ones.

Rolling Stones sucked.

Pregame show >>>>>>> Half time show.

I'll bash the stones. They need to be in a retirement home. What an awful performance. Jagger sang what...less than 100 words?

What an embarrassing performance. :laugh:

my new tv has picture in picture, so I watched monk on one side and the other was the "half time show"

Yeah, seriously that half-time show was a big letdown, and imo, the commercials haven't been all that great.

/shrug

Edit: The AmeriQuest one made me laugh. :)