MSN Plus Working with WLM!

I just want to quickly correct the topic starter about the name of the application. I don't mean to be rude, I just want him/her/you to know the correct name of it. It's Msgplus! or Messenger Plus! It is not MSN Plus!, that would imply that it was created by MSN and it's not. It was created by Patchou and lets give him the credit he's due. Sorry to come out like this but just want people to know.

Thanks for warning me, Maxtoid. I was just about to go and download version 3.61. Thank goodness you were there to tell me otherwise.

What's your name and address so I can send you a personal cheque to the sum of USD$1Google in your honor? After all, you did prevent me from causing catastrophic and chaotic problems to my version of Messenger as well as my computer as a whole.

Thank you, Maxtoid. :p

Thanks for warning me, Maxtoid. I was just about to go and download version 3.61. Thank goodness you were there to tell me otherwise.

What's your name and address so I can send you a personal cheque to the sum of USD$1Google in your honor? After all, you did prevent me from causing catastrophic and chaotic problems to my version of Messenger as well as my computer as a whole.

Thank you, Maxtoid. :p

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this response. Irony makes me laugh.

Let me warn some of you.

Using a version of messenger plus that wasn't designed for the version of messenger you are using it on can be very dangerous....

I say just wait for the new version of PLUS

http://www.msgpluslive.net/

extremely dangerous folks. Your computer will explode, leak toxic chemicals, grow flowers and exibit other stange behavior, like installing new fruitcakes during your absence.

extremely dangerous folks. Your computer will explode, leak toxic chemicals, grow flowers and exibit other stange behavior, like installing new fruitcakes during your absence.

This has been proven! although I'm surprised someone with as little computer knowledge as you would know such "Top secret" information :p

o no!! my comp!! Hehe, so far nothing has happend to my computer... yet?? (hope nothing will happen). But yeah, thanks for the warning maxtoid, I'll be on the lookout for any problems just in case, but for now all lights are green!!