Damn Another Ticket

DustinTurbo, you will get what is coming to you. Racing in the streets is illegal for a reason. If you ever hit and run someone with your car or crash with another car injuring yourself or anyone else, not just get a ticket, you will regret if for the rest of your life.

I look on my past and see the mistakes I've made. But if there is one thing I wont do is regreat past items.

I have a question. Are more accidents caused by people going at or under the speed limit or over? Watch the news for a week at night and see what you come up with.

umm, whats more fatal? getting into an accident 20 mph over the speed limit or 20 mph under?

I have a question. Are more accidents caused by people going at or under the speed limit or over? Watch the news for a week at night and see what you come up with.

That argument has so many flaws in it. Let's change a word in your question, like say change 'speed' for 'alcohol'. Statistics say that around a third of all accidents are caused by, or related to, alchohol. That means that in two-thirds (i.e. twice as many) of accidents everyone is sober. So by your logic we should all drive around drunk as it's safer. :no:

I think you (DustinTurbo) should come over to the UK and watch some of our watershed speeding adverts; they're quite graphic and show the difference in life or death when someone is hit at 40mph, and at 30mph; 10mph alone can mean the difference between life and death, so 80 in a 55 zone is completely ridiculous and you should be banned from driving with that attitude before you really kill someone.

On your earlier question, you can PM a staff member to have your Neowin account deleted i'm sure.

I think you (DustinTurbo) should come over to the UK and watch some of our watershed speeding adverts; they're quite graphic and show the difference in life or death when someone is hit at 40mph, and at 30mph; 10mph alone can mean the difference between life and death, so 80 in a 55 zone is completely ridiculous and you should be banned from driving with that attitude before you really kill someone.

On your earlier question, you can PM a staff member to have your Neowin account deleted i'm sure.

Agreed, have you seen the new advert shot in the style of a cell phone filming it. The kids are walking down a street and one crosses a road and bang the car hits him. That was ****ing freaky.

Thanks guys, but it has been fun on neowin. I've found this community has gathered to many ######.

How do you delete an account?

what did you think we were all going to give you a cookie for getting a speeding ticket in a hyundai?

Well all i can really say is your an idiot for driving that fast, and if or when you loose control and kill yourself in the process, I will personally find a picture of the wreckage, and photoshop the words "OWNED!!!!" on it for the web to see.

Well all i can really say is your an idiot for driving that fast, and if or when you loose control and kill yourself in the process, I will personally find a picture of the wreckage, and photoshop the words "OWNED!!!!" on it for the web to see.

I know I shouldn't but I laughed :laugh:

I know I shouldn't but I laughed :laugh:

Me too.

No matter what the excuse, 80 in a 55 is ridiculous. I always see people speed at ridiculous speeds on the highway and I make it an effort that they can't pass me. Boy do they get angry.

However on the flip side, I can't stand seniors driving either, completely bent forward clenching the steering wheel and going 10mph below in a car that could pass off as a boat.

I was going 80+ in a 55, tonight.

Yes I'm a cool guy now

Yes Im a bad ass

Yes I drive a hyndai

But ya know what. I love each and everyone of you.

Just wait for the day when you're speeding 80 in a 55 when someone jumps into the middle of the road who's just as reckless and you get charged for involuntary manslaughter.

I think 90 would be more apporiate.

i hope your 1st deadly mistake involves noone else, not that i wish your death.

plz b more responsible /w others and your own life ;) cheers

I agree.

I just searched for two-three hours trying to find the link to the books from nimh. They must have taken them offline. Anyway they had a great series you could download on pdf of like hundreds of books related to their studies.

Words cannot describe your immaturity.

No, Ever since i got the first bit of "I hope you die" pieces I've been immature. Just giving back the the neowin communtity.

Well, keep checking your mailbox each day. With as many photo enforced speed limits as Charlotte has, it's only a matter of time before you are sent a ticket through the mail.

By the way, what color is this Hyundai? I'd just like to know in case I see it on the road. Maybe I'll have a chance to get out of the way.

Well, keep checking your mailbox each day. With as many photo enforced speed limits as Charlotte has, it's only a matter of time before you are sent a ticket through the mail.

By the way, what color is this Hyundai? I'd just like to know in case I see it on the road. Maybe I'll have a chance to get out of the way.

I live by the unveristy. Funny enough the only time A ticket was sent to me in the mail was for my mom who ran a redlight. It is smoke grey.

I live by the unveristy. It is smoke grey.

Please PM me when you travel up I-95 to or through Virgina. I want to make sure that my wife and young children are not on the road (I am totally serious about this). :no:

Barney

Please PM me when you travel up I-95 to or through Virgina. I want to make sure that my wife and young children are not on the road (I am totally serious about this). :no:

Barney

When I was about 15 or so, and travling threw virgina. I witness this guy fall asleep and run head on into a mountain. His truck flipped over and landed on its hood, after a few flips. This was my first witness to a car fatality.

You guys have to remember that speed limits are just suggestions for the average driver with the average vehicle.

An old truck driving at 60km/h is still going to take longer to stop and won't be able to maneuver as well in case of an emergency than, say, a new BMW at 80km/h. Even if the BMW is being driven faster it still remains safer, its just a matter of knowing the limits of the car and the conditions of the road; a little safety-conscious speeding won't hurt anyone.

In any case, I wouldn't trust this guy in a Hyundai to drive that much faster than traffic in a safe manner. :p

You guys have to remember that speed limits are just suggestions for the average driver with the average vehicle.

I can't wait to hear the results of someone speeding and trying to use that excuse to a State Trooper...... :laugh:

Barney

I actually have to disagree with that; speed limits are law enforced and as such are not suggestions rather than set rules that are to be followed, no matter what you drive.