Near Light Speed Travel Possible After All?

No, not everything. Einstein postulated that light travels at 3e8 m/s in all reference frames, stationary or moving.

Which has nothing to do with what I said. I said that for objects traveling at near the speed of light in our reference frame, we're traveling at that speed to them, in the opposite direction.

It had nothing to do with the speed of light across reference frames.

If an object where traveling at .8C in one direction, it wouldn't know it and would believe it where stationary while everything else was traveling at .8C in the opposite direction.

I guess I see what your saying, yes light wouldn't travel backwards to it, nor would it assume that light is moving at -1.8C and .2C in the rear and forward directions.

But, now, do you know why or how the speed of light is conserved? It's a fundamental special relativity solution.

i have 1 qeustion if time travel is to exist in the future why arent we getting travlers from the future or would thath be in a other universe? because this one is already "made"

Nothings impossible, only impropable.

Yes, it was highly improbable that two oncoming missiles would suddenly shape-change into a sperm whale and a potted plant.