I made these myself, I just got the new Orange SPV C600 yesterday :D

Enjoy

post-2-1140599003.png

Just the logo

post-2-1140599014.png

neowin text

post-2-1140599021.png

neowin.net text

Purposely aligned right so it appears center next to the sidemenu on the left of the SPV screen.

C600 nice phone neobond, nice walls too!

I have an M500 at the moment just waiting for the M600!! :cool:

Do you mean the M5000 ? with the slide up to reveal the full keyboard? I almost got that but decided it would be a pain to carry around (I liked it a lot tho) and that its not a UTMS enabled device.

Do you mean the M5000 ? with the slide up to reveal the full keyboard? I almost got that but decided it would be a pain to carry around (I liked it a lot tho) and that its not a UTMS enabled device.

Nah the M600 is coming out soon :)

https://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=32324

We'll have a review of it soon :)

It's times like these that I wish I had a need for a cell phone so my mom would buy one for me. But, why would I need one until I'm 17 and can drive by myself.

No the M500.

post-4433-1140630238_thumb.jpg

It's older that the M5000, also not as featured but ALOT smaller.

Damn, I've had the C500 for a whie now. I've been looking to upgrade in the near future and was looking at either the C600 or M600 (when it comes out). Nice purchase :)

- Brent

Edited by BrentNewbury