NES 20th Video

Damn, and I just came up here to post this. Yup, it was really great. It kind of ended unexpedly though

I think every part of what they talked about was great because I could relate with every game they talked about lol. I must have rented or borrowed those games the entire time throughout the life of my NES. I can't say the same for games on consoles today. I stopped really playing console games when the 64 came out. I bought it for Zelda and Quest... No other RPG's game out that I was aware of lol. Hopefully the revolution will bring back the good games to Nintendo.

I really can't wait until 2011, for I was a child of the SNES generation. I hope they make a nice review of the SNES too.

Thanks! I enjoyed the hell out of that. I think I'll even download and save this one.

I must admit I felt kind of silly when asked "What's so funny!?" sitting here watching it with my headphones on. The fiance would never understand, though.

Thanks! I enjoyed the hell out of that. I think I'll even download and save this one.

I must admit I felt kind of silly when asked "What's so funny!?" sitting here watching it with my headphones on. The fiance would never understand, though.

Holy crap that is sooo funny! I was doing the same thing! headphones and all. For instance when they were talking about the suits in mario 3 I was just giggling away! Karibo's Shoe was the best by far IMO but i was also super crazy about the fables Hammer Brother suit. I just giggled and giggled lol.

Can someone inform me on how to download this so that I don't have to stream it? I want to watch it when I get home but download it at school.

That was great...

I myself still have my NES tucked away in a Nike Box..

Is there any way of saving the stream ?

Tucked away?

My NES is right in my entertainment center, right next to my SNES. New gold-plated connector and all.

Yeah, the NES was a classic that shouldn't be forgotten. So if its tucked away you should break it out and fire up a game of double dragon. Though, in that vid, they are talking about this game, that i can't remember what they called it, but i am sure it was called Probotector in the UK...damn i used to love that game...

I can't recall which one you are talking about lol. Anyway uhhhh... Isn't there an option to download it?

Must go play Paper Mario...

Looks like it's only downloadable by Gamespot Total Access (or whatever) members. I don't see the option to download when I'm not logged in.