Finnish UFO Research Association.

I saw an article in the newspaper yesterday about FUFORA - Finnish UFO Research Association. It was an interview of one field researcher, he talked about what they do and stuff but there was one really interesting thing in it. He said that FUFORA has tape of UFO's flying in the sky. They got the tape from Finnish government and are going to release it in the future. Here is a link to Best-Known Finnish UFO Cases is English, if someone likes to read those.

Edit: Just noticed that the English version doesn't have many of the most interesting stories :(. Oh and post a link to your country's most reliable UFO research site if it's in English.

Edited by Joni_78

Hmm... I remember my dad telling me that he and one of his brothers were abducted when they were younger. He grew up near Kuopio IIRC.

I did not pay much attention to his stories however since he was an alcoholic and had crazy stories about Finns being "different" from other people like we had come from the stars or something.

Hmm... I remember my dad telling me that he and one of his brothers were abducted when they were younger. He grew up near Kuopio IIRC.

I did not pay much attention to his stories however since he was an alcoholic and had crazy stories about Finns being "different" from other people like we had come from the stars or something.

:D. I remember my grand-grandmother also told she saw on ufo once, we were seeing her in the hospital when I was about 10 or so. She was coming home from a church with a horse in the early 1900 and the ufo followed her most of the way home, she even had really old news article about that but can't remember what it said. I also saw something weird in the early 90's when I was about 14, it was night and the sky was covered with clouds, we saw this light in the clouds, (like moon light behind the clouds) and thats what we thought it was. Then we saw two more in our left, we hang out there about 30 minutes talking and didn't really think much of those lights, then suddenly the one in front of us moved rapidly to the right, stopped, then went to left with amazing speed, it was like when it started to move it was already at full speed, then it just dissapeared. We were like WTF was that, watched to our left and the two other lights were also gone. I went in to nearest phone booth to call to my dad about it, he didn't take it seriously but the next day I got home from school, all the newspapers had headlines about ppl seeing ufo's all over Finland. Dunno if those really were aliens visiting earth, but I've been really curious about this stuff since.

There is abit of police and army activy over me since i live in the south but i did see something very strang in the sky once

It was little dots going down. then it stoped then started to go to the right then just stoped and the lights went

Something like this

. . . . .

Just saw amazing documentary "Out of the Blue" it was really eye opening. It wasn't anything like these documents usually are, they only interviewed astronauts, former military employers and also Jimmy Carter. This is a must see documentary :)