Let's talk about how Awesome Soul Caliber 2 is

I have not have spent more time playing a single game than this wicked fighter for the gamecube, Soul Caliber 2. It's the best multiplayer fighter gor the GC, if not the best for all consoles. Ill take all comers as Mitsurugi! (shirt Off BABY!). Does anyone share this passion? :devil:

Kinda late there but yeah, it does rock. I have had it for a while, but never played single player that much until the last couple of months me and a friend got really into it. I just completed the weapons master fully and unlocked everything. Try beating arcade mode on Extremely Hard, :p after nearly destroying my Wavebird from frustration I got up to Nightmare, and then my Gamecube got accidently reset! I haven't tried again since then but I have to beat it, I can't leave it at that lol

Edit: Mitsurugi is the guy I use too, too bad we can't play a vs match online hahaha

Soul Calibur 3 is awesomer.

But as that was PS2 Exclusive there is no point discussing how much better that was in the Nintendo thread I guess.

I agree it was certainly a great game, and personally I feel the addition of Link made it the best version. Played the Xbox version was certainly prettier but it just didn't have Link. PS2 version was the weakest of them all IMHO. :cool:

Actually the best SC was the first version on the dreamcast, the rest of them are just cloned wannabe's.

I have to agree with you on that. The sound engine for Soul Calibur II and III is truly amazing. It doesn't matter what kind of speaker setup you have, the game sounds pure and cinematic no matter what.

I agree with you, forster. I own the DC version and man, It's awesome. I still play it sometimes

Ditto that, couple SC with the first Sonic that was out on the DC and its still a very entertaining system to play (Y)

Ive got about a dozen games, and pick one up when I see them in bargain bins. It's truly a shame that this system crashed and burned.

I have SC1 on the DC and SC2 on the cube and I love both. Mostly playing with Sigfried on SC1 and the Windgirl (forgot the name) on SC2. :D