First PS3 RPG screenshots

Really bad? I don't think it looks really bad. That is your opinion, not everyone else's so stop making out like it is fact.

*Looks at the majority of dissappointment in this thread* :rofl:

Yes, it doesnt look good or "next-gen".

Wow, man, your argument really sucks. Try something better next time then to not flame someone else because I what they think.

My argument sucks for showing you the mirrror? It must suck then. ;) And I wasnt the one that flamed you, you are too high up your horse to realise that.

There is no irony because there was no trolling, no matter how hard you try to find what doesn't exist. I think it's pretty obvious what side of the fence you stand on. Can we say owned? :whistle:

To you there isnt irony as you are not ready to accept that you are wrong. Anyways, good luck with your life when you need to say owned. :yes:

And you also didnt admit your (obvious) bias. Obviously you are too sensitive to any thing said against Sony, no matter how much you hide people can see through. ;)

And for people who feel the need to do all the damage control. This is just ONE bad looking game and its UNFINISHED. You dont need to defend it. There will be MANY good/awesome games for the PS3.

Oh god. All I said was that it looked similar to Kameo. Where is the bias?

Untold Legends

untold_legends_dark_kingdom_007.jpg

Kameo

154815_full.jpg

If you played the Thorn's Castle level you'll see that the visual styles are similar. I have no idea why you are making this into a big deal? Are you really that sad that you need to go around flaming people's opinions? It's pathetic. There was no trolling. I don't see why you need to start an argument about my opinion. Really now, there's nothing towards or against Sony or Microsoft there. Why would there be? If this game was on Xbox 360 I would say the exact same thing. I don't give a **** what game the system is on, I still think they look similar. Now I'm not sure why I have to write a paragraph on this as you obviously cannot comprehend that this is my opinion. :no:

No your comment was potential flame-bait, thats all. Now you are trying to twist it into "Oh poor me for sharing my opinion .." Its amazing that the same argument didnt come up when you were attacking me for sharing my own opinion in the other thread. :D

Anyways, like I said earlier Good Luck. :yes:

I don't see how it was flame bait. The only people that might see it as that would be Sony haters. And then I get flamed for that for no reason. I like Microsoft consoles better than Sony consoles. I didn't attack you in the other thread, I just stated you seem to have a bias against Sony as you try and yell to the rooftops that 'Sony are misleading people' time and time again. You say that once or twice and it's fine, but repeatedly it looks an awful lot like flamebait. ;) Vast difference between your two examples mate.

Oh god. All I said was that it looked similar to Kameo. Where is the bias?

Untold Legends

http://www.gamerevolution.com/images/games...kingdom_007.jpg

Kameo

http://cerberus.gamershell.com/screenshots...154815_full.jpg

If you played the Thorn's Castle level you'll see that the visual styles are similar. I have no idea why you are making this into a big deal? Are you really that sad that you need to go around flaming people's opinions? It's pathetic. There was no trolling. I don't see why you need to start an argument about my opinion. Really now, there's nothing towards or against Sony or Microsoft there. Why would there be? If this game was on Xbox 360 I would say the exact same thing. I don't give a **** what game the system is on, I still think they look similar. Now I'm not sure why I have to write a paragraph on this as you obviously cannot comprehend that this is my opinion. :no:

Hey! Don't be a sneak, that was a shot of the XBOX version SEE :p

It's more like this

190078_full.jpg

Closest version i could find!

MHi it was about 80% complete when they decided to move the process up for the Xbox 360 instead! So yes there was an Xbox version and you can see the screenshots on-line. There are even some older since when Nintendo still owned Rare as it was originally supposed to be Nintendo 64 game, then Gamecube...

Hey! Don't be a sneak, that was a shot of the XBOX version

Sorry I couldn't find that same area as a 360 shot, but I still have the 720p Kameo trailer and it's there, so you can look at that and see what I mean. This screen kinda looks like it, bit dark though:

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/...17092431615.jpg

BTW I enjoy Mojo and jerry's arguments.

I'm glad. :rofl:

MHi it was about 80% complete when they decided to move the process up for the Xbox 360 instead! So yes there was an Xbox version and you can see the screenshots on-line. There are even some older since when Nintendo still owned Rare as it was originally supposed to be Nintendo 64 game, then Gamecube...

He's right. Although it did look pretty bad as a GameCube game and it was only till later on in the Xbox version that they found the direction they wanted to go in.

Thanks for *enlightening me, I had no idea. :)

Lol, I can't believe you guys are still arguing about a SOE game and attempting to make it sound like every game on the PS3 will look like that. It is an SOE game for petesakes.

Lol, I can't believe you guys are still arguing about a SOE game and attempting to make it sound like every game on the PS3 will look like that. It is an SOE game for petesakes.

True, the EverQuest games looks crap, but Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom doesn't look that bad. Apart from the last screenshot, the graphics, while not the best I've seen, are pretty nice.

why do all these PS3 threads turn into flame fodder? i know for a fact that u M$ boys bring it and u bring it heavy everytime. Id say the majority of people here are M$-centric, thats why EVERY PS3 thread is tainted by u guys and only a couple M$ threads have anyone complaining in them- making fun of bad sales- yes, arguing for arguments sake? no/