New NEW Super Mario Bros. Screens

Just remember looking at screenshoot number 8, how was mario able to shot fireballs underwater? But the reply I always got from my cousin was "the same way mario can shoot fire out is nose/mouth (8-bit days, he used his nose)"

Nice pic, better be long but with its nicely places shortcuts. Oh, and it must have, no, it better have the green flag. It can't be old school 2-d mario without the flag. Plz let there be a flag.

"the same way mario can shoot fire out is nose/mouth (8-bit days, he used his nose)"

What?! I thought he threw them with his hands even in the old Nintendo version...

what system is this for?

It's DS

Edited by macro

He did use his hands. But when you think about how it looked it looked like he was closing one nostril with his hand and shooting the boogies/fireball out the other nostril. BTW I can't stand people who actually do that, it's nasty

Ehh, looks like all those remakes. I'm not sure about it, I really want it to be a great game. But, it just seems like it's gonna be weird..I dunno, I can't put my finger on it. I'll still buy it though, I trust Nintendo.

well those screenshots only show one screen.. so what is displayed on the other screen? :huh:

A stripper slowly undressing as you progress through the level :shiftyninja:

Ehh, looks like all those remakes. I'm not sure about it, I really want it to be a great game. But, it just seems like it's gonna be weird..I dunno, I can't put my finger on it. I'll still buy it though, I trust Nintendo.

it's not a remake, it's a whole new game

it's not a remake, it's a whole new game

I'm talking about all those fan remakes that tried to make 3D sidescrollers. Not an actual remake of an old Nintendo game from Nintendo.