Super Fun Happy TetrisDS Thread

B000E9TBRK.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

tetris-ds-20060306033025335.jpgtetris-ds-20060306033037460.jpgtetris-ds-20060306033048037.jpg

tetris-ds-20060306033049834.jpgtetris-ds-20060306033051678.jpgtetris-ds-20060127000101188.jpg

Fun Facts

• Innovative use of DS stylus and dual screens
  • Six modes classic and all-new modes
  • Incredible artwork inspired by favorite Nintendo games like Super Mario Bros. and The Legend of Zelda
  • 10 DS players can battle with only one Tetris DS card!
  • Battle on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (4-players)
  • $35 USD
  • Release: March 20th, 2006

Videos

-

- Catch Mode

- Marathon Mode

- Mission Mode

- Push Mode

- Puzzle Mode

- Standard Mode

- Touch Mode

- Vs. Mode

Reviews

IGN: 9.0

This post may be premature, I don't know how, but some people have the game already when it is coming out on Monday. If or when you get this game post your friend codes!

Edited by jmole

9.0 rating for a tetris based game! That's awesome. Well done nintendo.

edit: HAHAHHAA I just noticed my reply is almost exactly the same as The Teejes.

Looks nice. Excited about everything except the unability to play classic, plain old unabashed old school Tetris with only one "next peice" icon. Now I'm going to have to try and not peek at what's coming next.

9.0 rating for a tetris based game! That's awesome. Well done nintendo.

edit: HAHAHHAA I just noticed my reply is almost exactly the same as The Teejes.

Copy Cat :crazy: ;)

But seriously, this is great news. With this and Metroid Prime Hunters coming up, Nintendo has dealt a couple of heavy punches to the PSP and the gaming world in general, it's showing them 1) Nintendo aren't to be messed with 2) That portable Online Gaming really can kick-ass.

looks like they did a good job of it but i think nintendo rereleases things too often.

Well it's a Nintendo handheld. It's not a Nintendo handheld without a version of Tertis for it. Nintendo has always, and will always have a version of Tetris for thier handhelds.

I'm really suprised there seems to be a lot more interest in this game than in MP:H. I mean, it's a cool game and all, but it's still... Tetris :blink: . MP:H online is soooo much more fun. Like a cross between Quake and UT.

I finally got it yesterday, I will post my code when I get home later. The game is insane, at least online that is. I must have played like 20-30 4-player games and only won like 5 times, I suck.

I finally got it yesterday, I will post my code when I get home later. The game is insane, at least online that is. I must have played like 20-30 4-player games and only won like 5 times, I suck.

Ahh, you're not alone, I seldom win on the WFC.

Still wicked fun single player. :)

Post your codes! Single player is damned fun, I have to say. But I'm dying to try out that 4 player powerup match. I actually couldn't get enough people to play with me last night. Though, it was about 2:30 am, that might have had something to do with it.

Added:

If you add me PM me please, also has anyone seen a kick ass easily modded(for number of games) Nintendo DS Friends Code Sig?

• 2 weeks later...