The worth of a $40 logo

Question

Third time is a charm eh folks? I've got the funding, I've got the people, now I just need the logo!

First prize is $40 AND 6 months of free hosting on a basic HostFalcon plan. Two runners up will receive 25% off any plan for three months.

$40 for a logo?

Hmmmm

I usually charge my clients $300 to $1000 for a logo....

I see this kind of "contests" as the cheapest way to get something.....

If you pay me $40 for a logo I'll give you a $40 logo, don't spect more....

Why you don't give a Lifetime Hosting or $100 bucks prize?

That's my opinion.....

No offence to clipart logos but the guy needs branding not some ready-made clipart vectors you got for free from somewhere on the net.

They are paying only $40..... I'll use a free clipart if a customer pay me $40 for a logo!!!

Too busy designing those three-thousand-dollar logos, ey? Fair enough, dont let me waste your time.

If you took the time to read my post then you'd realise i dont design anything and that i stated i am working with a design agency to create a new corperate image for my IT Consultancy company.

Your "one liners" show your inability to have a decent conversation about marketing here.

If you took the time to read my post then you'd realise i dont design anything and that i stated i am working with a design agency to create a new corperate image for my IT Consultancy company.

I apologise, but you did loosely term your post. I thought you meant you were actually working for a design team. And by the way, why are you being so belittling in your posts? Didnt you start up the whole "whats with the personal attacks" thing?

Your "one liners" show your inability to have a decent conversation about marketing here.

Well, sir, you are indeed the one who kicked off the one liners, with this...

I havent got the time to deal with people like you.

And whatever happened to this being a waste of your time?

Edited by DG55

...now I'm the Packaging Design Chief..... Also i'm Web Design Head Chief and Web Development Consultant. Also I'm a Industrial Engineer specialized on Packaging and Containers.

Look I Can Use Capitalized Words To Make Me Sound Important Too. :rolleyes: