Logitech Z 2300 Again

Nice review. I love mine with the X-fi Xtrememusic. :D

Note: If your a audiophile, you'll notice that the midrange aren't very there, so go to your sound card and boost the mid's a little, it'll boost the audio quality, trust me.

Enjoy! :cool:

-sim1

Nice review. I love mine with the X-fi Xtrememusic. :D

Note: If your a audiophile, you'll notice that the midrange aren't very there, so go to your sound card and boost the mid's a little, it'll boost the audio quality, trust me.

Enjoy! :cool:

-sim1

I got X-Fi Xtrememusic with Z-2300 too. Which bars do you raise in EQ to increase midrange and how much do you prefer?

The bass on this thing is just the best. Only if they have good midrange as well...

dL

• 1 year later...
Wow, this came back from the dead....

Last post dated june 20, 2006 !!!

That's because I've searched for some reviews over Neowin :p

Anyway! Already got them! Sounds excellent! Woot!!! My neighbors probably very angry at me now! It's 7:15 AM on the clocks. :whistle:

After getting the box home and the speakers setup. I spent a couple of minutes picking the song that I should break these babies in with. I eventually Picked "Shake that laffy taffy- D4L." You know the saying "you never get a second chance to make a good first impression"

LOL that's the SAME song I picked back when I got my z2300s.

Great speakers, I also have a set of the z-5500's and they are awesome as well. I had to RMA my 5500's and Logitech was very good while going through that process.

What problem you have with your 5500's?

What problem you have with your 5500's?

Not exactly sure, no sound was being produced no matter what inputs I had going into the control pod, and the pod itself was acting strangely when using the remote. Of course, this did all happen after I went to hit the power switch on the sub and caused a huge static-electric shock. Needles to say, i don't worry about completely powering off the system anymore. Fortunately when doing the RMA, you only need to send the control pod back to logitech.

• 1 month later...

Nice review, Im temtped for a new pair of speakers for my pc, and with this review that you have given I might go out and grab a pair myself..

I live in New Zealand and dont now how much they would be if your in another country. But ruffly how much would they be stock if the deal is not on over here :D

I got X-Fi Xtrememusic with Z-2300 too. Which bars do you raise in EQ to increase midrange and how much do you prefer?

The bass on this thing is just the best. Only if they have good midrange as well...

dL

Grab a set of Altec Lansing MX5021 if you can find them. With these babies, you don't need to adjust no equalizer, the midrange drivers on these satellites are amazing.

Nice review, Im temtped for a new pair of speakers for my pc, and with this review that you have given I might go out and grab a pair myself..

I live in New Zealand and dont now how much they would be if your in another country. But ruffly how much would they be stock if the deal is not on over here :D

I don't know if you are near a Dick Smith Electronics store, but they are going to be going for $120 next week ;)

Hey guys. I am using 2300 connected to my 'old' Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 card. Do I need change this card for the better sound (maybe to XtremeGamer). Or there is no so much difference?