F.A Premier League hotting up...

Okay well we all pretty much know Chelsea are almost odds on to win this years title however after todays unexpected 0-0 draw against Birmingham I think the title is going to go down to the wire...

Manchester United, who I support, who won today, away, 2-1 against Bolton of all teams now have a 7 game gap.

Remaining fixtures:

Chelsea:

Sun, 9th H West Ham (PREM.)

Sat, 15th A Bolton (PREM.)

Mon, 17th H Everton (PREM.)

Sat, 29th H Man Utd (PREM.)

May Tue, 2nd A Blackburn (PREM.)

Sun, 7th A Newcastle (PREM.)

Manchester United:

Sun, 9th H Arsenal (PREM.)

Fri, 14th H Sunderland (PREM.)

Mon, 17th A Tottenham (PREM.)

Sun, 23rd H Middlesbro (PREM.)

Sat, 29th A Chelsea (PREM.)

May Sun, 7th H Charlton (PREM.)

Ofcourse I want Manchester United to beat Chelsea and then hope Chelsea drop some more points!

Only time will tell.

Discuss :)

Chelsea have got it in the bag.. given their performance.. it's pretty unlikely Manchester United will catch them up.

You can still dream though :p

MdSalih

Liverpool have more of a chance of catching Manure, than Manure have a chance of catching Chelsea...

LOL, best thing i've heard in ages! :laugh:

LETS GO LIVERPOOL! Credit to Robbie Fowler today for surpassing Kenny Dalglish for the most goals ever scored in a Liverpool shirt. Great goal from Djibril Cisse as well. I hope Cisse leaves at the end of the season allowing Benitez to bring in a better quality striker like Jermain Defoe. That Gera guy on West Brom is pure class by the way.

By the way....1 @m teh L337! 1,337 posts 4 teh w1n!!!111oneone :D :) :laugh: :p

Liverpool havent got a chance of catching Utd, atleast Utd/Chelsea have got a game together still cud get the gap down to 4 points then anythign can happen!

remember cocky arsenal 3 years ago? they were 8 points clear and threw it away

Newcastle threw away a 12 point gap to Man Utd a few years back.

Of course I want Man Utd to win, they're the best team in my opinion.

Don't forget, United always finish the season well. It wouldn't surprise me if we won all of our remaining games.

Well, I certainly hope Chelsea throw away a few more points. It's not like they need them anyway.

Man Utd have a good chance of catching Chelsea, they are the best team at the moment, provided they don't slip up again.

Wishful thinking Martyn, wishful thinking.

Well like a couple of people have said it wouldn't be the first time a team threw away a points lead to man u.

As much as I would love to see man u winning the league somehow I can't see chelski throwing the league away but stranger things have happened.

IMO at this present moment in time man u are playing arguably the best football in the league and all they need to do is keep on winning and hope chelski slip.

United have a chance of winning the Premiership. Chelsea isn't in their top form and United have been playing great since the last few games. And 7 points isn't a big gap to overcome. I certainly feel that United still can win the premiership. :D

Go Red devils Go!!!

PS:The 2002-03 season of the FA Premier League ended with Manchester United as champions for the eighth time in 11 years, an achievement made all the more remarkable by the fact that defending champions Arsenal had led by eight points at the beginning of March. Arsenal, had led by 12 points at one stage, and were so far ahead that Irish Bookie Paddy Power paid out to all punters who had betted on Arsenal retainging their title. They surrendered their title with a 3-2 home defeat against Leeds United in the penultimate game of the season, had some consolation in the form of a 1-0 win over Southampton in the FA Cup final. The title race was blown open when Arsenal were defeated by a fantastic goal at Everton, by a young footballer named Wayne Rooney. With United defeating Arsenal 2-0 in December and drawing 2-2 at Highbury at the end of April, Sir Alex Ferguson's United reeled Arsenal in, to pick up the Premiership title on the second last game of the season.

Source

:whistle:

Edited by geek_rohit

United have always played the best football in the League. Along with Arsenal, we are the most interesting teams to watch as we have a cavailer attitude. It shows with Utd being top scorers in the Premiership.

Chelsea just sit back with the ball in defence and push up with a long ball/quick passing every so often.

I'm not having a go at Chelsea, it seems to work, so kudos to them.

i dont think chelsea will drop anymore points, the battle for the 2nd spot should be interesting though. Next season the title race could be interesting but if Chelsea sign Ballack & Shevchenko i can see only 1 team winning the EPL, The billionaire boys.

There is no battle for second place. Utd are in great form and Liverpool are trailing by quite a margin.

Liverpool are five points behind Manure, Manure are seven points behind Chelsea. Liverpool still have a chance because Chelsea will beat Manure

It'll be tight with both teams having to play each other and with Man Utd playing Arsenal (with Man Utd at home) this week that could be vital if the Mancs are to catch Chelsea. To be fair though, it's not over till it's over, I hope they both have a few banana skins thrown infront of them and slip up. You never know.. *dreams*

Liverpool are five points behind Manure, Manure are seven points behind Chelsea. Liverpool still have a chance because Chelsea will beat Manure

Did you not say that last time? Yet United won, didn't they? :sleep:

And United have a game in hand on Liverpool, so it will be 8 points the gap.

brum won today.

Abit anoyed really as i think sam may of been abit nice on brum being bruce mate and all.

Ah well i'm going to try and get tickets for pompey vs blackburn on saturday :)

Got me tickets for the blackburn match.

Liverpool would of been a good match but sold out :(

if i still got some money left over may see if any tickets left for the arsenal match

Clubs like Pompey only sellout when the big teams come to town.

You probably won't be able to get a ticket to Arsneal, but if you do it will be a lot harder than trying to get some for the Blackburn match.

I see it as spineless fans, as they won't go and watch their team play lower teams.

I'm not accusing you Shibby, by the way. Just making a general comment lol.

it's ok

it's just that when some of the bigger teams come is because the other team love us.

Like arsenal may not like the ground but Henry loves us.

I think once the ground is redone and ticket prices are down more people will come no matter what.

but for the bigger games i think we give out more tickets for the away team. hence why there are always more full. also the match is most likey to be on sky live

• 4 weeks later...

Did you not say that last time? Yet United won, didn't they? :sleep:

And United have a game in hand on Liverpool, so it will be 8 points the gap.

Chelsea won 3-0, it was not even close ;)

What were you saying Powa :laugh: :p :rofl: :whistle: ?