F.A Premier League hotting up...

you idiots have probably ruined englands world cup by injuring rooney

you would think you could get half close in the champions league with those billions? LOL fools next season you are selling a lot of players to get new ones

you dont win it with them, abramovitch moves to F1, chelsea = in debt

Don't blame the club for the injury to Wayne Rooney... Blame whoever did it tbh.

I want West Ham to beat the Spuds (A)

It was Paulo Ferraira, and it was not that bad a tackle, Rooney just caught his foot on the turf.

Manure drew with Boro last night, which means that if they drop points in their final game against Charlton and Liverpool take maximum points against Portsmouth we get 2nd :D

I told you that Liverpool had more chance of getting 2nd than Manure had of catching Chelsea :whistle:

Liverpool have more of a chance of catching Manure, than Manure have a chance of catching Chelsea...

LOL, best thing i've heard in ages! :laugh:

Liverpool havent got a chance of catching Utd, atleast Utd/Chelsea have got a game together still cud get the gap down to 4 points then anythign can happen!

Well, I certainly hope Chelsea throw away a few more points. It's not like they need them anyway.

Man Utd have a good chance of catching Chelsea, they are the best team at the moment, provided they don't slip up again.

Wishful thinking Martyn, wishful thinking.

Powa seems to have gone quiet in this thread :p :D

i don't care about the top teams at least pompey are up.

I think man utd need a big kick up the bum because i think the club has gone abit stale. I don't like the defence as much, midfield is ok and up front is fine.

It was Paulo Ferraira, and it was not that bad a tackle, Rooney just caught his foot on the turf.

From talking from my mates at school, it seems like that was actually a good tackle from Ferreria. My bad on that comment above :blush: