George Bush's Presidential Bulge

Holy monkey. You people amaze me.

Any "listening device" worth its weight is simply a tiny earpiece and a receiver no bigger than a pack of cigarretes.

If Bush needed help in the debate, why the hell would he wear a goddman backpack?? He's got access to the CIA and the FBI, who probably have some of the most advanced equipment in the world.

I'm not saying he didn't have an earpiece. I'm just sayin' he probably wasn't wearing a friggin' camel hump of a listening device.

Some people...

Does he fix things that are too tight or something?

OMG :laugh:

I guess I really miss the big deal of bush wearing a earpiece.

Has anyone considered a specialized bullet proof vest?

• 4 weeks later...

I love how our president can't do his own speeches, lies about everything, has a criminal record and abused cocaine and alcohol in his earlier years, and is as smart as a 5 year old. O_o

Bulge A.K.A Bullet proof vest

He stole the first election because some republican judges gave him the nod, then he uses a listening device in the debates to help gain a second term. I mean can this guy do anything that isn't controversial! John Kerry obviously didn't need a listening device. Bush cheated in the debates no matter how you look at it. Then he tells Charlie Gibson on Good Morning America that it was a "tailor flaw", just tell the TRUTH, for once Mr. President! Pretty sad someone who gets the higheset position in the land, can't even think for himself! :rolleyes:

Popular vote dosnt mean everything, thats just how the electorial system works. Ok let me try to explain this for you, since you dont seem to understand. State A has a population of 9.9 million, and 9 electorial votes, State B has a population of 4.9 million with 5 electorial votes, and state C has a population of 4.9 million with 5 electorial votes. Now if you only win state A you have 9.9 million votes with 9 electorial votes, but if you win both state B and C you have 9.8 million votes, with 10 electorial votes. Is that simple enough for you, can you fit that in your brain. If you dont like the system, then petition for a change, until then dont say **** about it, becuase you arnt even trying to change it.

Also according to the way you think rutherford b hayes, benjamin harrison stole their elections, and john adams who not only didnt have the highest popular vote, but didnt even have the most electorial votes. Oh and yeah, John F. Kennedy stole his election too.

Sorry

You guys are all dumb. Bush is clearly an alien. Can you not tell by his inability to speak fluent English and read? :alien:

Backpack or magic roll-up sleeping bag (w/ teddy), it doesn't matter. He's got to be the most hillarious president of them all, whether he knows it or not. :laugh:

I may not want him to ever be president again (unless Kerry decides to come back), but he'd make an awesome drinking buddy, and that's for damn sure. :yes:

Instead of focussing on trivial **** like whether or not George Bush is wearing an ear piece (OH MY GOD THE HORROR WHAT SORT OF FASCIST NEW WORLD IS THIS), why don't you focus on the real crimes the guy has committed.

Jesus ****ing Christ, retards posting this National Enquirer garbage all the time makes everybody ignore the people who actually have good reasons to criticise the President.

Instead of focussing on trivial **** like whether or not George Bush is wearing an ear piece (OH MY GOD THE HORROR WHAT SORT OF FASCIST NEW WORLD IS THIS), why don't you focus on the real crimes the guy has committed.

Jesus ****ing Christ, retards posting this National Enquirer garbage all the time makes everybody ignore the people who actually have good reasons to criticise the President.

Why don't we focus on the real crimes he's committed? Okay, that'll take two seconds: he's not bright. I don't even think he's fully aware that he's still in office! Meanwhile, the people in the White House get to do as they please with the law as long as Bush is distracted with a shiny object in front of him (or relating anything to terrorism).

"President, we need to wire tap our people."

"What for?"

"Sir, it's to uh.. help.. fight.. terrorism?"

"Tyrists you say?! Let's do it then!"

---Seriously though, I do think this "trivial news" is retarded as you do. I'm just here to feed some anti-Bush comments as to stir up the political nutcases. ;)

Is it really that suprising that he's wearing a wire? Most world leaders probably do, incase they get asked questions about a subject they have no idea about. They can't know everything...