My dad an I picked up the new GMT900 Escalade

That is so Swank and Ghettorific at the same time!!! If i were you i would borrow it as much as possible or use it in accordance with much gas as you can afford for it because it is a sweet ride, just cause its your dads doesn't mean you can't drive it and enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

nice caddy, I hate how all the people are complaining about gas. Who gives a damn, there are other companies that make big SUV's also you know and people are buying them.

Damn hippies..

Who gives a damn

Well we all will when we burn through it on frivolities such as enormous cars with gas guzzling engines when really we should be saving it up. Its our children who are going to suffer for our greed now... Hippes. Yeah.. all the people that actually give a rats ass about the environment are hippes. Thats the attitude to take.

Well my opinion is that its awful. I mean I don't like SUV's anyway, in any shape or form but quite honestly that is about as bad as they come.

Glad for you that you have a new car in the family as thats always fun but.. dayyyum... I think they styled that thing with a set square.

blah blah blah blah...but.. dayyyum... I think they styled that thing with a set square.

Thats Cadillacs new styling...look at any of there new vehicles.

cool beans... look, i'm not saying your retarded or anything along those lines. I just find it funny when ppl online make post bragging about things like this more or less, things that aren't even theirs per se, in your case. So if you do make post like this, expect ppl to call you out on it.

Simply put... if you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.

and no, i'm not jealous or envious in the least... I drive a M3 :devil:

You sound jealous (and probably are), end of story.

Nice car. VERY nice car.

It looks like a huge toolbox! They must be the ugliest vehicles in the world! Sorry to say, American styling in general is really awful!

BAH.. it's your dads.. have fun paying for the gas on that thing :rofl: you may as well poke a hole in the gas tank.. same effect.

just joking buddy.. very cool buy :cool: it's better then what im driving!

2003 chrysler sebring 4cyl

Well we all will when we burn through it on frivolities such as enormous cars with gas guzzling engines when really we should be saving it up. Its our children who are going to suffer for our greed now... Hippes. Yeah.. all the people that actually give a rats ass about the environment are hippes. Thats the attitude to take.

Well my opinion is that its awful. I mean I don't like SUV's anyway, in any shape or form but quite honestly that is about as bad as they come.

Glad for you that you have a new car in the family as thats always fun but.. dayyyum... I think they styled that thing with a set square.

What is the point on saving up fuel just for "our children" to use it? It's not as if fuel will reproduce within itself if we leave it alone so I say we use it without a care in the world and when it runs out we will have to move to new sources

Anyway - I get 26mpg so i'm practically an angel compared with this :D

Its looks excellent inside but that has milage is scare the crap out of me. FO rme 1 way to work + 1 gal on your car :huh: that sucks but congradulations

Wow! nice ride! Have fun riding in it. :)

I have been in a Lexus SUV....i forgot its model, a friend of my dad lent it to us.....it was such a beauty! Even watching old movies in it seemed fun. :wacko:

Hmmm sorry but to me it is just a big heap of car. Just look at the interior, it looks very cheap, cheap plastics, cheap design. But then it is build as an american car, BIG but there the story ends. I mean americans have no understanding in building proper cars. I mean come on, they build sportcars with leafsprings...whoaaoahahaha right!!! That why here in europa you don't see alot of american build cars, because they are rubish.........

Dont really have any cars like that in Australia, 4WDs are made to be taken off road down here and beat the hell out of.

Its a nice ride though. Whats the RRP on one of those?

Hope you enjoy it, personally none of those trucks fit my taste, I think they're as ugly as sin...I'm sure its a nice ride though all the same.

Dont really have any cars like that in Australia, 4WDs are made to be taken off road down here and beat the hell out of.

Its a nice ride though. Whats the RRP on one of those?

BMW and Porche (sp) have their two "SUVs" here.

BMW and Porche (sp) have their two "SUVs" here.

I was gonna say... it seems like the BMW X5 has taken over the world, or at least where I live.

If you'r going to post something negative such as, "OMG, this truck is soo ugly, American has no clue how to build cars" or "Thats just ugly, and it will drink gas" Leave those comments for your self.

The whole reason for this post was because its a complete redesign of the previous Escalade. And beleive it or not, there are some people who do indeed like GM and Cadillac vehicles, thats why I posted it, so they can see it. I dont want to read peoples negative comments about how "its a gas guzzler" why do you care? Your not paying for the gas.