Need a logo for my website, 20$ if chosen.

Question

Contest is now offically over!

The winner will be announced around 21:00 BST (GMT +1)

Hi Guys,

Latest Update!

I am still acepting new logo designs, so keep them coming. Any ones that I like will get added to the poll!

Just to let you know the actual website the logo will be on gets 40K-100K hits each month. So far this month the site has atracted 1334 Unique Visitors and 72,000 hits, so it will get seen!

Update: Lets turn the heat up, im upping the reward to $45, if you can design the whole head banner part of the design (white area at top) attached below, it would need to include the logo. Colors can vary from below as long as they fit in with the site design.

I have written a script that can round the corners of any DIV element.

i want to redesign the website and give it some brand indentity so...

I need a LOGO for the product curvyCorners. It needs to meet the following crteria:

• Look modern and smart
  • Use similar colors to those on site
  • Needs to have the excact text "curvyCorners"
  • Needs to contain some form of graphical repersentation of a curvyCorner?
  • Be a vector file, (PSD or PNG)

There will be a 20$ reward for the chosen logo design, I will PM the winner and arange payment via

PayPal only.

Update: I have attached an image of the new site design, the logo would need to fit in with the design and go some where in the head section of the page labeled 'LOGO HERE'.

post-35657-1145305137_thumb.jpg

Thanks, and good luck.

Edited by camsoft

Here's another attempt, although I'm not sure you're going to like it.

I guess the main problem I see with it is that there's no real logo, which is a problem.

curvybanner2.png

Here's another attempt, although I'm not sure you're going to like it.

I guess the main problem I see with it is that there's no real logo, which is a problem.

curvybanner2.png

I have to agree, Im not sure it really looks like a logo.

Feels a bit heavy, needs to feel lighter and clener, like the other designs i think.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY, CHOOSE MY LOGO AND RECEIVE ALL THREE! YES, ALL THREE! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? NOT SO, MY FRIEND! :laugh:

curvycorners2example4wt.png

Not bad, Tho I think I perfer your first design you did. Maybe you could tweak that one. I think that maybe the text curvyCorners needs to be bigger or standout more.

Also DG55 maed a valid comment that most of the designs dont standout enough as they are lighter in colour then the background. I think they need to draw the eye but at the same time not be overwelming.

I really like you first design just the text needs to be more prominent then it is now.

What do you think?

one more for now.

X@vier

Better, I like this more then the first design. I might add this to the poll!

Not bad, Tho I think I perfer your first design you did. Maybe you could tweak that one. I think that maybe the text curvyCorners needs to be bigger or standout more.

curvycornersbeveledtext1gm.png

Ok here's another one this time I've gone a bit further with the corner idea.

curvycorners9mo.th.jpg

Not bad. I will add to the poll topic when I get a change.

sorry but is that a good thing or a bad thing? :blush:

X@vier

Well, I dont really like it. I like flatter designs.

I do like the wave thing tho.

Here's two of my tries, can't really compare to any of the other super designs made, but I'd like to make stuff for practice :)

cc10yv.png

cc27oy.png

Hi FWM,

I like the bottom one, I feel the text needs a bit more tweaks to make it slightly more interesting, maybe its

just the colour. Also I like the wave things could we try like making them a shade of green. I guess I dont like the gray.

Thanks.

I dont work well with text, so went for something sligthly different. This will be my last attempt, and I appreciate the feedback.

cc36qj.png

A vote for that

flat just for u

:)

X@vier

Hi X@vier,

Looking at all the designs you did, I think this one:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=156636

Is my favourite.

I dont work well with text, so went for something sligthly different. This will be my last attempt, and I appreciate the feedback.

cc36qj.png

Nice banner, I think I still perfer your second one, just maybe slightly diffrent colours.

:)