[ Logo ] Need a new Logo $120 [ $120 ]

Question

PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANYMORE LOGOS. FINAL DECISION WILL BE MADE BY NEXT WEEK.

Website Name: HungryGTA.com [the website is not yet online]

GTA stands for = Greater Toronto Area

Business / Website Purpose: Restaurant reviews, restaurant menus, user comments and ratings, forums, etc.

Requirements:

- Vectorized logo

- Preferably horizontal logo

- Use the actual wordings “HungryGTA”

- The logo's theme may or may not consist of "food" + "Toronto" (i'll leave this choice to the designer, pls look for my comments)

I would like to see what people can come up with first, and then comment from there. Be creative and you don’t have to follow the above requirements; above requirements are “preferred” but not necessary (other then the vectorized logo part).

Price: $120 CAD ~ $108 USD

Money will be paid via Paypal.

Edited by fr0zen

here's mine :) tell me what you like about it and what you'd like changed.

What is it? I don't get it :)

hungry-gta3.jpg

enjoy! hope you like!

Bitemarks, hmmm, they ring a bell. Wait...

cybadelic - ROFL @ the GTA reference :laugh: nice job

anyway, here's my latest... CNFork.

btw, I traced the CN tower graphic for both this and the previous one off a photo, so should be pretty close :p i tried to accentuate the features more for this one.

here it is:

hungrygta2.png

oh and cybadelic - the big previews are stretching the forums like mad on this 1024x768 screen :pinch: (damn i'll be happy once i get my proper comp back, vectors lag on this P2 :crazy: )

it's a map of the greater area of toronto. :)

mm.. a map, with some food and some text. where's the logo? no offense, but i don't see it.

here u go one more from me, just keep in mind that i can change the size and colours to anything u want for both of my logos.

X@vier

post-17490-1146847396.png

cybadelic: impressive, it does look much better. JUst one thing the font has to be either all UPPER CASE or e.g. Hungry GTA or HUNGRY GTA. I would still like to see two colors on this logo. i.e maybe cn tower be a different color then the text. We just want to see how it may look. thank you, pls feel free to edit this more...

ultimate99: nawww, just doesnt seem as attractive. fonts and colors don't click. Also i don't like the idea of the tea cup, it looks more like fore cafe's. Thanks for the effort thou, maybe a totally different design?...

Eran Goldin: i swear to god, we all wondered wat the hell is that green blob, lol. It seems too plain, but it just didnt make us go "wow"...... but your logo gave me one idea. when i first looked at the text, i thought u had cn tower for "t" in "gta", it might just click. See if you can work on it more pls. I would prefer you to try a different design and start from scratch.

DG55: biteee bitee! umm, naww. dude these need to be used on the website. They are not for flash intros etc, but just a GOOD logo on the top left / centre whatever of the site. Imagine that logo yourself on a website.,...naww

Eran Goldin: this looks muchhh better, that doesn't look like Toronto (What is that a map of?). The images of food look blurred. Just doesn't look like a logo. Sorry man.

DG55: thank you, makin the toronto image straight. It looks better, but i am still not feelin it...

ultimate99: i don't mean to be blunt, but i can make that! and i am not that great at graphics. I don't like the color blend, the silhouette of the CN Tower (looks too fuzzy) Thanks for the input .

xavier: nice nice! awesome... i like it . The red color scheme looks very nice. I was wondering if you could possibly come up with something more horizontal with the same theme and same sets of colors. Overall, this one looks GREAT!

Pox: I liked your first one more. Maybe something more along the lines of the first one.

Mohsin Naqi: I like this one. But what exactly is the person carrying... a house and a plate?... looks like a nice font and a change of colors.

X@vier: This one is nice. It looks amazing. I didn't really like the idea of the banner, is it possible that you could change this to something else. Possibly the font as well... Overall this is done very well. Good Job.

ultimate99: Possibly try another theme, different colors and try not to blend the CN tower - it doesn't create a good effect.

Edited by fr0zen

Here are mine, I have another different concept in mind, I'll post it tonight or tomorrow :)

the other concept will include the food factor more than this one (this one doesn't include it at all actually haha)

post-24872-1146866320_thumb.jpg

Edited by chema

Hello... thought i'd take a stab at this... the execution can be modified if you like the idea... it is vector after all!

Colours, layout etc. can be changed to fit sizes.... as you must well know.

post-165828-1146880134_thumb.jpg

Hello... thought i'd take a stab at this... the execution can be modified if you like the idea... it is vector after all!

Colours, layout etc. can be changed to fit sizes.... as you must well know.

looks too much like a christian cross for me :x and the map behind is ugly.

looks too much like a christian cross for me :x and the map behind is ugly.

Gee thanks Pox... i did mention that anything can be replaced, moved, changed, deleted... it's just the concept i'm trying out.

Mohsin Naqi: I like this one. But what exactly is the person carrying... a house and a plate?... looks like a nice font and a change of colors.

Thanks.

Yep it's a symbolic logo, the plate for food and house for restaurant.

Anything you want changed?

xavier: nice nice! awesome... i like it . The red color scheme looks very nice. I was wondering if you could possibly come up with something more horizontal with the same theme and same sets of colors. Overall, this one looks GREAT!

X@vier: This one is nice. It looks amazing. I didn't really like the idea of the banner, is it possible that you could change this to something else. Possibly the font as well... Overall this is done very well. Good Job.

here u go my friend my logos updated, let me know what u think or what else u want changed.

I also added a new logo ;)

X@vier

post-17490-1146986973.png

post-17490-1146986980.png

post-17490-1146986986.png

It says GTA HUNGRY I know I'm in the process of fixing that up. Sorry! Just sorta ran away with the logo idea and forgot it was HungryGTA as you do! :p

Here it is though, again apologies. :rolleyes:

post-59176-1146993367_thumb.jpg