PS3 Cell Processor Yields 'Horrible'

Eh...either way, I would have to say that there wasn't ever a chance Sony would be able to match supply to demand come november. They just have too big a market share. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but I have a feeling they are going to go the same way Xbox 360 did. If that happens...well, guess which console will be in stores for X-mas.

-Spenser

That's if Sony cracks under the pressure and rushes the PS3 out to market without completing all of its testing phases. Xbox 360 has/had WAAY too many cases where things failed shortly after being purchased (sorry Zero Hour fans). I hope Sony actually makes sure the PS3 works properly before making it available for purchase. Othewise, we'll have the Wii for X-mas (unless that one fails horribly too). Next-gen consoles? Wow. . . After the problems with the 360 and typing this post, I've depressed myself so much that I'm beginning to believe none of them will work properly! :p

Looks like price cuts for the PSP and DS this X-mas, not the release of the PS3, not the "awesomeness" of the Xbox 360 and not the Wii.

lol, I saw that video a few months ago. It looked (as in "most of the women looked hot") and sounded cool (especially the "Super Mario Bros." jumping sounds), but beyond that, I didn't like it. The controller just. . . I don't like it. It doesn't look like it would conform to my hand very well. . .

Edited by gohankid77