[Definitive] Microsoft E3 2006 Conference Thread

12:26: Grand Theft Auto IV will be updated with regular fresh content, more details later. Crowd is stunned, gasps all around.

12:25: Subject turns to PC gaming, Crytek developer gets on stage to show off "Windows exclusive" Crysis.

12:26: Grand Theft Auto IV will be updated with regular fresh content, more details later. Crowd is stunned, gasps all around.

12:25: Subject turns to PC gaming, Crytek developer gets on stage to show off "Windows exclusive" Crysis.

Sweet mercy! GTA4!!!!

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV tatoo on other arm. Grand Theft Auto IV October 16 to Xbox 360 ONLY.

12:25: "Microsoft and Rockstar have entered into an exclusive deal to privide episodic content via Xbox Live Marketplace."

bye bye Sony, thanks for playing! :devil: :laugh: :rofl: :p

NO WAY :o :woot: :woot: :woot:

NO WAY :o :woot: :woot: :woot:

WAAAAAAAAAAY! :devil: :laugh: :rofl: :p

that's one of the lil things I wasn't supposed to talk till after the press conference... keep whatching for more! ;)

this is the description of the halo 3 trailor on xbox live marketplace

" With its defensive forces all but obliterated, Earth has fallen to the unstoppable might of the Covenant. These alien occupiers have discovered something beneath the ancient African sands- something incredible...something Forerunner."

IGN - On October 16th 2007 Grand Theft Auto 4 will be available on Xbox 360. There was no mention of an exclusive to 360.

GTA4 is not exclusive to the 360, as IGN states :whistle:

12:30: Demo of crysis: Soldier goes into darkened room, comes out to night sky filled with smoke and fire. A HUGE metal walker--think the War of the Worlds tripods on steroids--is laying waste to the landscape. It is surrounded by smaller walkers who attack the human soldiers. Humans hammer away at big walker with rocket launchers. It eventually goes down in flames.

12:31 Moore says Crysis will run on Windows XP and Windows Vista, contrary to some reports.

Im having an orgasm!
We all are! It's a cyber orgy! lol

Gamespot stream is ready to start!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Only for subscribers :(

We all are! It's a cyber orgy! lol

anyone with under 300 posts has to clean it up

12:31: Demo footages from games: Crysis, Age of Conan. Slick graphic shows orange tree and tagline "evloved." Moore talks up Vista, says it has "more options for games than ever before."

12:33: Moore talks about more "dual releases like Elder Scrolls IV," and cues up trailer for Shadowrun. Shows a lot of combat with elves and orcs with assault weapons fighting magic-using humans in burnt-out city.

OMG! Even though I'm kind of bored with the series I can't believe they got GTA4 exclusive. Downloading Halo 3 trailer now. :) I'm also happy I made it home in time to watch the stream with everyone else :D (I'll have to watch Sony's and Nintendo's later).

I missed out yesterday (and Nintendo's earlier today), so I might be a little more excited than some of you. 20 mins left...

12:36: Release date--next January, "right alongside Windows Vista." Trailer shown for second Vista/360 dual release, Alan Wake. Microsoft publising now, apparently.

12:38: Clip shows sun setting on town, Alan Wake running around darkness. Moore confirms game will be published by Microsoft, exclusively for Windows and Xbox 360. Bill Gates takes stage! He's here to present future of gaming!

12:39: Gates takes stage, talks about how he loves playing Xbox Live Arcade games with his kids. Then he starts talking about big picture things, about how games will be extended to all platforms--PC, mobile, Xbox 360 ... something major seems in the offing.