Can England defeat Brazil?

I hope that England will defeat Brazil and not let it pass to the second round.

i dont want Brazil to play with Germany!!!

Brazil has the best players, every single player is a star, they can be effective alone or in group, and that differentiates from the English team... this besides the fact that Brazil it's the favorite for winning the world cup and that it has many substitute teams and all of them are as good as the main team :D

So my conclusion: England cannot defeat Brazil... sorry English guys but this has been proved many times.

C?sar:))

PS: Nothing is impossible though (in dreams).:))

i'm sorry, have i missed something ?

when are england playing brazil.. they are not even in the same half of the competition, let alone the same group..

they can only meet in the semi-finals, and if England make it that far they have a good a chance of beating brazil

i'm sorry, have i missed something ?

when are england playing brazil.. they are not even in the same half of the competition, let alone the same group..

they can only meet in the semi-finals, and if England make it that far they have a good a chance of beating brazil

Draw for the Group Stage of World Cup Germany 2006

Group A: Germany, Costa Rica, Poland, Ecuador

Group B: England, Paraguay, Triinidad & Tobago, Sweden

Group C: Argentina, Ivory Coast, Serbia & Montenegro, Netherlands

Group D: Mexico, Iran, Angola, Portugal

Group E: Italy, Ghana, United States, Czech Republic

Group F: Brazil, Croatia, Australia, Japan

Group G: France, Switzerland, South Korea Togo

Group H: Spain, Ukraine, Tunisia, Saudia Arabia

Opening Match

The opening match of World Cup 2006 will be Germany vs Costa Rica in Munich at 5p.m., on June 9, 2006.

You are quite correct BGM!

Yes, with good team work anyone can beat Brazil, we (mexico) defeated them with full team in the confederations too bad we lost against argentina

They (England) will meet Portugal and they will be kicked again. As usual since Saltillo World Cup in Mexico and all European Cups ever since...

Oh, btw, they will never ever have a chance to beat Brazil.

:)

instead if sending rooney to the world cup why doesnt scholes come back to the national side. maybe then we have a chance. he played 2day against charlton played well

Yes, with good team work anyone can beat Brazil, we (mexico) defeated them with full team in the confederations too bad we lost against argentina

I agree, Brasil is not unbeatable. But you cant say anyone can beat them, thats untrue...eeheheh

About the Mexico, you know... i simply loved them at the Confederations Cup. And i sincerely hope they do a good WC.

About England in the WC, i think they will do great too. They have excellent/experienced players. For sure a tough team. I hope they will have Rooney with them there.

I still hope Brasil give us the 6th star...

Dunno where we will fit the 6th one tho.

:D

No team in this world is unbeatable. And if England play well they can beat Brazil. And i really hope that they do.

with all my respect to england we have in one hand

ronaldinho, ronaldo, adriano, kaka, robinho, roberto carlos, edmilson.............

on the other we have .... lampard?!?

i guess the answer it's clear

with all my respect to england we have in one hand

ronaldinho, ronaldo, adriano, kaka, robinho, roberto carlos, edmilson.............

on the other we have .... lampard?!?

i guess the answer it's clear

and beckham, terry, gerrard, owen etc

even still, brazil wins on big name stars

Of course England can beat Brazil (probably not as probable as the the other way around but still...)

Big name stars don't mean anything...just look at the US "Dream Team" in basketball the past two times. They filled it full of stars who always wanted the ball and always wanted to take the shot, and none of them were good teammates because they were used to being "the man"

I think we could, we have a great midfield and as long as we didn't sit back and Brazil didn't fall all over the place getting yellow cards, which seems to be so common in the World Cup and from S.American teams.

They do have a better team on paper but I still think we'd have a good chance, especially if Ferdinand and James aren't on the pitch lol.

lol harsh :p

hah, I just can't stand watching them, they make me nervous and never look as if they are that bothered or are taking it seriously (mainly Ferdinand).

I know they both have times where they are second to none, but that doesnt compensate for all the mistakes and crazy antics they get up to and you can't afford to mess around like that when Ronaldinho is breathing down your neck.

Ofcourse England can beat them.

The key is teamwork, Brazil have tonnes and tonnes of it, it's their biggest strength believe it or not, moreso than skill or flair or individual talent.

If England can play solidy together as a team, Rooney or no Rooney we can beat any team in the world.