Zelda: Link to the past GBA

Anyone have a copy of The Legend of zelda a link to the past's port to GBA from SNES they are willing to part with? I've been looking for this game everywhere (minus ebay, i know its on there just over priced so far from what ive been watching)

Anyone have a copy of The Legend of zelda a link to the past's port to GBA from SNES they are willing to part with? I've been looking for this game everywhere (minus ebay, i know its on there just over priced so far from what ive been watching)

Yeah, watch out for eBay... I actually got a copy of Link to the Past for GBA from eBay, and it turned out to be a fake cartridge. The game plays fine (one player... not four swords!) but I still feel/felt ripped off.

Yeah, watch out for eBay... I actually got a copy of Link to the Past for GBA from eBay, and it turned out to be a fake cartridge. The game plays fine (one player... not four swords!) but I still feel/felt ripped off.

yeah, thats why im asking here if someone would sell theirs if they have it

I never realized it was a rare game. I didn't have any trouble at all finding it here. o_o