Logo Needed! $100USD

Question

Hey guys, I have a new website, and am in need of some assistance when it comes to the logo. Hopefully someone out there can help, seeing as how I keep hearing only good things about some of the logo's that come from here. So here is a brief overview of what I need:

Purpose: New company in need of catchy logo.

Requirements:

• Vectorized logo
  • Must have the words "Structured IT" or "Structured IT Solutions"
  • Must incorporate smilar colours as the website

Other than that you guys can get your creativity on. I have an idea of what I'm sort of looking for but I'd like to see what can be produced just in case I may change my outlook. So go crazy.

And as always, all good deeds will not go unrewarded. Definitely looking to pay up to the person who's got the best logo.

Good luck!

-Rob

Edited by StructuredIT

OK, I think the 3D-Cube-thing turned out quite rubbish, but see for yourself.

sit3.jpg

It just doesn't look real, and here's a few more things that I don't linke about the idea:

- The pieces join, which means it will look terrible if scaled down.

- The pieces are 3D-type pieces, whch means they don't go with the rest of the design.

- It generally just doesn't do it for me, looks weird and unnatural.

OK, I think the 3D-Cube-thing turned out quite rubbish, but see for yourself.

sit3.jpg

It just doesn't look real, and here's a few more things that I don't linke about the idea:

- The pieces join, which means it will look terrible if scaled down.

- The pieces are 3D-type pieces, whch means they don't go with the rest of the design.

- It generally just doesn't do it for me, looks weird and unnatural.

not quite what i had in mind..

just imagine a cube with all sides squared.. now, except they're squares, just punch in the puzzle form.. the pieces never actually interlock but are actually apart of one another, yet still more or less give the cube shape.. it really doesn't have to be all six sides, the effect could be acomplished by using just the front 4 or whatever's visible..

also, i doubt you'll get the proportions and distortion right using a vector program.. Illustrator has a kind of a 3D mapping function, which maybe you could use to trace the cube shape and then overlay the puzzle shapes on top of it's sides.. the easiest way would be to create the puzzle model in a 3D app and just place them in a cube form, and later export the shape to vectors..

it might work, if anyone's up to it.. but then again, it was just an idea, i'm sure there'll be other much better ones..

Eish... DG55, i was doing a very similiar logo in Cinema 4D, except the number of cubes, mine has 3 cubes in each side, oh well :(