Lothian girl pregnant at 11

that's sooo discusting. she's 11 for christ sakes.. who would even have sex with her? i need pictures

So she enjoys smoking 20 cigs a day (that alone deserves a holy ****), drinking at age 10, and NOW having underage sex?

I know a few people like this.

It's dirty and disgusting how the United Kingdom has become.

Definately.

Sounds SO FAKE. 11-12 year old girls don't speak like that..... NOR DRINK AT 10. Fake dude.....

ROFL, nope, try moving over here man! Especially that area of Edinburgh!

I'm sure this has happened in America too at some point. We are known for our underage sex and pregnancy.

I dont think so, I heard this on the radio and she set a record, I cant remember if it was for the UK or the world though.

I would say its pretty much complete bull**** that the boy is getting charged with rape, when she is saying all over the place that it clearly WASNT. If they wanna go after someone, they should go after the parents that raised these wierdos

I have to agree with the people in this thread...something needs to be done with our country, and SOON. The people in government don't have a ****ing clue what to do, they're busy having affairs and hiring rent boys and whatever else they all do.

Extreme action is the only way.

My thougths exactly. There are some sick parents around this world. I would have beat the **** out of my daughter and the boy would have to leave the country.

Yeah, because physical violence is the answer to bad parenting :rolleyes: great father spirit you turned out to have.

This is the problem with kids these days. Young people don't realize the consequences of teenage sex and premarital sex. They think it is alright to have sex whenever they want. This is what too much freedom does. It causes corruption. This is a nightmare for good parents. Also, I partially blame the mother.

im 19 and i cant believe im syaing this but it is simple, we need to bring back Corpral punishment, it will sort of most of this out, kids have no respect, its that simple, if it is one thing these chavs will learn in the army it is respect.

at the moment a bunch of Chav think there tough because they know they can get away with pretty much everything, they know they can easily intimidate people and the police wont do nothing, however you put them in the army for a few months being pushed around, you put the fear back in them and they realise they aren't as tough as they thought and they learn respect, it really is that simple.

also they should never got rid of teachers being able to hit kids, schools are stupid, a student hits a teach, gets 5 days exclusion, hahahaha, and they think thats a punishment, a child willing to hit a teacher wants to be excluded, that is a reward, the student hit the teacher and your giving him 5 days of from school, his parents aint going to tell him off he has grown up to hit teachers because they obviously dont care. Their system of exclusion and dentention is fluad because your assuming the kid wants to be in school when he doesn't, this also promotes him and makes him look cool in our culture.

thats another thing Copral punishment would fix because it will make them realise school is better then the army. simple fact is its been proven on laods of shows like "that'll Tech em" and so on that the old way works best, this also removes the cool factr form it as there is no reward afterwards and its not much fun.

This is EXACTLY what we need! Children these days have learned to ignore their parents' lectures but if they got smacked once in a while they would know hands on that what they did was wrong. This is not violence! This is a parent being a good parent and teaching their kids about right and wrong. Young children do not understand complicated lectures and arguments very well. Besides, a smack now is sure as hell better than a pregnancy later at a young age and basically the end of a possible career and a good life. Children at a young age, and I mean preteen age, are an obstacle and they will basically ruin your life. I don't mean to sound insensitive because it is not the child's fault that a young girl hasn't yet learned to be responsible enough and hasn't dealt with the fact that you can't do what you want all the time.

I was brought up by my parents where they would sometime smack me upside the head or hit my hand with a ruler or basically pull on my ears. There is a fine line between corp. punishment and abuse. I was not abused nor do I condone abuse! I will do the same to my children irregardless of a law. I raise my kids MY OWN way. I would never abuse them but if I feel that they need to learn something now before it is too late I won't second guess myself. As I said before, it is a lot better to receive a slap than later on realize that your life is over.

This is EXACTLY what we need! Children these days have learned to ignore their parents' lectures but if they got smacked once in a while they would know hands on that what they did was wrong. This is not violence! This is a parent being a good parent and teaching their kids about right and wrong. Young children do not understand complicated lectures and arguments very well. Besides, a smack now is sure as hell better than a pregnancy later at a young age and basically the end of a possible career and a good life. Children at a young age, and I mean preteen age, are an obstacle and they will basically ruin your life. I don't mean to sound insensitive because it is not the child's fault that a young girl hasn't yet learned to be responsible enough and hasn't dealt with the fact that you can't do what you want all the time.

I was brought up by my parents where they would sometime smack me upside the head or hit my hand with a ruler or basically pull on my ears. There is a fine line between corp. punishment and abuse. I was not abused nor do I condone abuse! I will do the same to my children irregardless of a law. I raise my kids MY OWN way. I would never abuse them but if I feel that they need to learn something now before it is too late I won't second guess myself. As I said before, it is a lot better to receive a slap than later on realize that your life is over.

define:violence

- an act of aggression

- Violence is a general term to describe actions, usually deliberate, that cause or intend to cause injury to people, animals, or non-living objects. Violence is often associated with aggression.

define:aggression

- The act of initiating hostilities or invasion.

So to make things hostile, to hit another human being, in your opinion is not violence? Really how much of this type of violence and corporal punishment have you seen in the real world? I've seen it and experienced. It is wrong, PERIOD.

As far as parenting goes, yes lets teach them to fear, distrust, and lie to themselves and others so they can grow up with issues. GREAT PHILOSOPHY!!!

In my opinion, you should not be allowed to have children, since your disdain for them is so evident.

sick stuff but not to be surprised, one case gets the media attention 20 don't, i mean kids as young as 10 smoking skank and weed, bindge drink etc, surely they gonna try sex too. Why not "its cool" :rolleyes: welcome to the 21st century of teenage's freedom of speech and freedom to do what they want. Thats what democracy does to young ppl. In Britian even if you killed some1 you still get away with it as long as your underage.

So these parents aren't punishing their kids enough? I think these people are the ones that punish their kids physically more then other classes, teaching them violence in the first place. Media also plays an important role promoting violence. I don't understand how can underestimate this problem to "how should be punish them to avoid this behaviour". We should look more deeply to the causes. I think we're judging these people with our own conditions and moral values which won't solve anything.

- an act of aggression

- Violence is a general term to describe actions, usually deliberate, that cause or intend to cause injury to people, animals, or non-living objects. Violence is often associated with aggression.

So to make things hostile, to hit another human being, in your opinion is not violence? Really how much of this type of violence and corporal punishment have you seen in the real world? I've seen it and experienced. It is wrong, PERIOD.

As far as parenting goes, yes lets teach them to fear, distrust, and lie to themselves and others so they can grow up with issues. GREAT PHILOSOPHY!!!

In my opinion, you should not be allowed to have children, since your disdain for them is so evident.

Yes you are right then we are doing very good job by not hitting the kids right now, Schools are really safe. Especially columbine and all rest of the school in the news nowadays. Those kids are so nice to other, I wish every children are that way. :|

This is the problem with kids these days. Young people don't realize the consequences of teenage sex and premarital sex. They think it is alright to have sex whenever they want. This is what too much freedom does. It causes corruption. This is a nightmare for good parents. Also, I partially blame the mother.

It's not teenage sex and premarital sex that is bad, it's unprotected sex and doing it for the wrong reasons that is bad.

- an act of aggression

I was hit if I was a bad as a kid, and I've grown up as a normal, healthy person who has discipline and respect. These days parents don't smack kids if they are bad, and look at the younger generations...they are appauling. There's a difference between smacking your kids and beating them, and you clearly don't understand the difference between the two. You don't smack a kid with the intention of injuring them, anyone who does or thinks that is the idea of it is a complete fool.

By the way hitting the kids and smaking them are two diffrent thing. Hitting them is truly wrong and punishing them with couple of smacks is ok. Whenever I made mistake my dad use to smack me before then after a while he would just look at me and I just new I did something wrong. It made me a better man, not that I am planning to smack my kids when I have any. Just when they did something wrong and try to hide it.

Yes you are right then we are doing very good job by not hitting the kids right now, Schools are really safe. Especially columbine and all rest of the school in the news nowadays. Those kids are so nice to other, I wish every children are that way.

Not that you're wrong about the school system, but do you believe harsher punishments would solve this? You hit a kid everytime he hits his classmate and eventually he will stop misbehaving. Can you imagine the hatred and violence built in him? Can he be a freethinking and creative member of the society afterwards?

The rest of the society should be a good role model to the kids. And we're not doing a good job.

you cant say that the girl is living a life of no hope just because she got pregnant as a young age, my has been an alcoholic as far as i can remember, yet i used that as an example of not waht to come, my family is also stricken with debt but i do not go out shagging every female is ee, infact i do the total opposite, the simple fact is, when iw as a child my mum tuaght me that was worng, when i missed behaved my mum did no defend me, she told meof and amde me feel bad, and through out this i live in a council house with no benefits with my parents stricken with debt and struggling to pay bills, i have 4 brothers and none of us have got a girl up the duff because we have no hope.

that claim about her hopes having nothing to do with nor does people so called mature reaction, it is a simple fact that we have a culture which promotes violence and sex and drinking not one that doesn't, the 15 year old will prob grow up to be a peado, the 11 year old was an easy target due to her adolescent, the mum could of choose to have 6 children cuz she knew she could live on benefits, the benefits might of been her hop and she dead hapyp with them and watching tv all day, how do you know, so you cant say that her family is stricken with poverty because they might not be at all, it could just be lazyness from her mum to teach her respect and its clear from the article her mum has a low level of right and wrong.

Britian is on a downward slide until we inforce fear back into our children, and spanking a kid is not violent, if i went to a bus driver, nicked his cash box (seen it happen many times in london) i would expect to be hit for it, that would put me of doingit again, but by not i know i can get of eays, violence is different from spankign your child, violence is be aggressive towards someone for no reason or attacking someone when you shouldn't. spankign you kid on the arse because he need a cash box from a bus and then sening him for corpral punishment is a means of conrtol.

take a look 20 years ago, you would not see what you see now because we has these measures in place, the police had the right to clap a kid if he was be destructive and out of control, old people have more respect then we ever will and these free teaching of ours and open policy will never work for one simple reaosn, your assuming that by default everyone respects.

have you not heard about firemen be called out to fake fires then attacked with stones by kids, what have they ever done to the kids, nothing

so why dont you researc some facts first and see that this country just cant enforce any laws it creates, and also balme Europe as its laws suck (EU Human Rights for one thing) and our own Judges for not being able to give half decent entences (the guy who rapes the 12 week old baby)

it has nothing to do wih hope, ther eis a youth club opposite my house, the kids could go there nad play footbal, do gym, play tennis, do whatever they want, but what did they choose to do, smoke weed, play rap music rediculously loud and have fights outside and vandalise it, kids dont want things to do, they like trouble as that seen as cool, so you cant always blame facilities either.

With a name like Cumshot, you're not really likely to be taken seriously with anything you say....

But anyway, corporal punishment is justifiable in the right circumstances.

What a waste of space. I don't think I should really say anything more but it's really depressing that people like that exist, it really is.

My thoughts exactly. :no:

Some people here are idiots. Please don't breed (I'm looking at you, corporal punishment agreeers).

i dont mean to soudn rude but you dont know me to say that, i love children and when i am older (IE not 19) i will have kids and i will be a great father, i will spend time with my kids, teach them right from wrong and not let them spend all hours out at night nore will i let them watch tv all the tiem, i will encourage them to do thigns with me and as a family!

i approve of corpral punishment not because it is a solution but because it would make 9/10 (the rest need more then fear) kid sn the estate i live on behave in the first place, its a simple scale system, is it worth mugging that pizza man on a moped if i end up going to the army for 6 months? it stops it before it happens, right now they think

i can mug him and no1 will ever know as i can burn the moped after using it and it is as simple that, its a prevention tactic before it happens, i could never dream of hiting a kid but then i wouldnt want my kid to be out of control

Although I was shocked and dismayed when I read this, I'm not alltogether suprised that something like this has happened. A young girl, who lives with her mother and 5 others, smokes 20 cigarettes a day, started drinking at the age of 10 and is proud to be the youngest mother at the age of 11. That shows you that there is something wrong with society. For those of you who blame one or the other person or even the government is totally wrong, because they have all played a part in creating this outcome.

The parents or in this case the mother is wrong for letting her daughter to go out unattended and unsupervised. The young boy is wrong for persuading the young girl to let him have her. The young girl is guilty for granting him his request and for going out alone when she should know better. The government is at fault for not enforcing the rules and regulations put in place to prevent something like this to happened. The media is wrong for portraying this as something that is positive, resulting in the girl being proud to be the youngest mother in Britain, a record that speaks for itself as something that is not positive :no: . Do you want me to go on :rolleyes: ?

Suffice to say, the new generation are becoming people who do not inspire trust and leadership in our eyes. If this is the future generation of our leaders, then you can say goodbye to the world as we know it, or use to know it. It's sad that it has come to this, that we have become a degenerate community, due to negative influences experienced in our daily lives. TV has surely got to come in to some critisicm here, what with all the junk they showing every day to the young ones. I may be young, but I'm also very old fashioned and to see and hear what children these days do on televisions and around our daily life leaves me sad and embarrassed. The newer generation sometimes don't even respect their seniors and from where I come from, you get a flick of a cane on your bottom :pinch: .

It's really sad it has come to this :no: . I'm not saying that all young people are immature. I was young once too and I was pretty mature for my age, responsible, truthful though a little bit shy :blush: . It's just that outside influence is starting to become an issue as more and more young people follow what they see on TV. Nowadays, you've got shows on MTV like Punked that show everything those "supposedly" responsible adults do in their life, mainly dress weird, act weird and in a way look weird. Even speech is butchered by them with the amount swearing gone up in the past 6 years or so. If anyone sweared here in the old days, they probably get a really REALLY hard spanking for dishonouring your family name.

Celebrities aren't exactly helping, what with Britney Spears sheding bit by bit of her clothing and not acting like a responsible mother, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan fighting it out about the way each other look and sing and more and more artists wearing skimpy clothing in a way to make them look "Cool", "Hip" and "In". Who else will these young people follow except these sad examples of people? Would they prefer to look up to professors and philosophers who have knowledge about the wonders of the world? No. They rather wear trash than learn what trash is in the first place. They also even talk weird, hence the deteriorating quality of the English language. I don't know about you but the first thing I do when judging person mature and intelligent is the way he converse. If what comes out of his mouth is double dutch, I don't care if he's wearing Gucci and drives a Mclaren F1, I'll tell him to speak properly or not at all.

There are a group of people including myself at my university who work hard in improving ourselves daily, not only for the sake of our education, but to prepare ourselves for the real world. There are students here who do nothing for themselves but just have fun. They come to class, see their friends, get bored in class and then go home and forget everything about the lesson and go out to the nearest shopping mall :angry: . I know that they have no chance whatsoever in surviving in the real world but I pity their parents as they are the ones investing in their children's future or lack of it. But I'm also angry at them for not tutoring them properly when they were growing up. I'm thankful that I have two loving parents who loved me so much that they were very strict to me when I've done something that is wrong to them. I'm forever grateful to them.

From what I've read, that girl is only looking at the immediate future but has not looked 5 years or even 10 years ahead. Sure, she is happy now that she will be able to care for someone in the immediate future, but when the honeymoon period is over and everyone has gone on to their very own lives, she will come to realise that being a mother doesn't mean giving birth and just showing the baby around to friends and relatives. It means nurturing the child's development, introducing the child slowly to the world, protecting it from everything that is negative but not closing the door entirely to all that is good and wonderous about this world and its inhabitants.

Forgive me for my long post, but I wanted to show you what I believe is the root cause of our problem. Is it not because of these outside influences that we tend to try and copy them or even break the rules? As a result, this is what has happened and for what? That young girl has lost every chance of having a normal childhood, and for me that is utterly unforgivable. We can blame who we want but ultimately it is outside influences that has become the root problem. Children will only follow what they have seen and heard, it is as simple as that. We can point the finger at parents, the media, the goverment, those so called role models, but at the end of the day, if we do not identify the issues that make these things happened and do something about it, then we will suffer for it, even if we are not directly connected to it.

PSG22

Edited by PSG22

I stand by my arguement, I really think it's about being hopeless and the pesimism of having nothing to loose.

I agree, they might had missed oppurtunities because of laziness. But what I'm trying to say is people lost their hopes in justice. People are not born with equal rights from the start. I'm sure there are facilities there that these kids don't use, but wthey need encouragement, thay need to believe that they could change their lives by reading, art or sports. This is what I mean by hope. These kids have examples, some richest man in the world have gained power over very dirty ways. The world is injustice, they face this fact in every minute of their lifes.

What we need is not a way control. That's the easy way. The current economical system doesn't support control, you get to be oppurtinist, you have to attack your enemies, you have to compete to survive. The misbehaving kids in schools, are actually desired members of a capitalist society. A businessman cheating, and kid hurting someone in school are ethically the same, just one of them is more clever to adapt his lack of moral to the system. Don't get me wrong, hurting someone and stealing money is never the same, but who are we to judge the misbehaving kid, while the succesful members of the society are always lying and cheating? Who are we to judge the kid who gets pregnant at 11? We have lives that we're afraid to loose. She probably doesn't.