6/6/06

well according to the bible thats when the son of satan is born

COmpletely untrue. Please read the book of Revelation. THere are numerous signs leading up to that, which have not happened yet...

Come to think of it, didn't Nostradamus predict that the world would end in 2004. I meant to watch out for extinction level events, but I forgot :pinch:

you know what happens? the whole world halves, and one half consists of all the superstitious people and one with the others, one of the halves will have war and kill themselves.... :alien: :alien: :alien:

You guys are crazy. Nothing is going to happen. Its just a superstition. But please, go on and make up things that might happen because your theories are making me laugh!

i got some exam then, dno what exam though :o (GCSE) haha! oh i may collect my lottery money that day, as i will win tomorrows jackpot :D :p

guys first of all its 6/6/2006 second of all, there where tons of people in the year 666 that had no problems..

so why are you even thinking of it, 666 is a fabricated number.

Nothing is going to happen.. except the fact god will come down in a pink dress, and battle it out with the devil, aka George Bush into the octagon at UFC 61, it will be on PPV

guys first of all its 6/6/2006 second of all, there where tons of people in the year 666 that had no problems..

so why are you even thinking of it, 666 is a fabricated number.

Thats just because people are looking at it upside down, it's really 999! :|

The day the 3 laws of robotics become a reality and ASIMO starts to take over the world by doing the Hula :shiftyninja: .

PSG22?

Seriosuly, this is a very soecial day in my life.

It's the last day in my IGCSEs. Last exam...practical A2 physics...I'm so looking forward to this day 'cause these last three years have been HELL...I've had minimal social contact with the outside world.

Finally, the three year depression will end!

So I guess it ain't such a bad day....although that "HELL" part is pretty disturbing now that I think of it :p