New Super Mario Bros

It's a very fun game. I hope Nintendo goes and makes a sequel on the DS for it. It'd be awesome if they threw in some of the old power ups like the raccoon leaf and the hammer bros. suit.

Was well peed off, went into game last night after work expecting to pick up a DS Nintendogs pack with Mario only to find out the date had been pushed back till June here in the UK....

Ah well at least it gives me an excuse to wait for the DS Lite.

I finally was able to play it.

Amazingly bright on the DS lite.

However I feel the stages are too low, a bit predictable, and he jumps a bit to 'floaty'

Still love it.

Ordered mine, and should be here by tomorrow Saturday (or should I say today :p). Can't hardly wait to have it in my hands, I know this will make my whole family want to borrow my DS. We all love Mario :yes:

i got it but im a bit disappointed in the "secrets", they're just shortcuts :( so opening everything doesnt really give you anything....anyways i did that and im bored now lol

I just got my copy but i can't play because im at work lol

i think it was nice the few minutes i used it. what do you think? :D

I am getting it and a new ds lite no later than july for my birthday. :)

I'm waiting for my DS Lite to arrive as well :(. The wait is killing me. *sigh*

Try not to think about it...try not to think about it...try not to think about it... this thread isn't helping... go to another forum now.

i got it but im a bit disappointed in the "secrets", they're just shortcuts :( so opening everything doesnt really give you anything....anyways i did that and im bored now lol

I agree. I was hoping for some unlockable minigames or something, but the only thing you "unlock" are two other worlds.