What is El Chupacabra?

I am watching Discovery Channel on "World's Strangest UFO" ... really alien on this planet??

The chupacabra is some mexican demon or something that eats cattle. I think it's more superstition than anything.

http://www.elchupacabra.com/whatis.html

What is El Chupacabra?

El Chupacabra - Means "the goat sucker" in Spanish.

Named because of the way it sucked all the blood from Puerto Rican goats, the Chupacabra has been leaving fear in its tracks for many years now.

First spotted in Puerto Rico in 1994, the Chupacabra has since migrated off the island and has recently been spotted in many locations including South America as well as the US. Although it was named because of its choice of goat-blood as a meal, the Chupacabra has reportedly attacked and devoured the blood of a wide variety of animals including dogs and sheep. As far as we know, there have yet to be any human fatalities.

The chupacabra is some mexican demon or something that eats cattle. I think it's more superstition than anything.

but yet there are EYE WITNESS. amazing.

I never heard of it till I am watching it now. it spreads all over south america now eh?

big insect?

alien?

Haha now they saying CIA actually created a blood sucking monster back then during the war world against the Japanese.

CIA experiment went wrong?

sarge: hey simmons, whats the name of the mexican lizard that eats all the goats?

simmons: the Chupacabra sir.

sarge: chipa-thingy, i like it. it has a rrring to it.

what? no red vs blue fans here?

oh why oh why does futurama come to mind when i hear about that thing...

beacuse they have a monster in the sewer called somthing like Cupa-libra ???

the episode where Bender gets an emotion device implanted that is linked to leela and he flushes nibbler down the toilet.

You sure that isnt a baby kangaroo? lol

A kangaroo does not have lower fangs, has short forearms and floppy ears:

post-37120-1148486802.jpg

Plus they don't eat animals. :huh:

There was an X-Files episode on it. But in the episode, the chupa was this guy infected with a contagious fungus.

I remember that one :D ...how I wish the X-Files were still on, I was living in Austria at the time and had to put up with the show being dubbed into German...it was funny.

I know that animal. I'm from Domincan Republic, one of the places in where El Chupacabra was most mentioned in those times when farm animals were dying for unknown reasons or for those weird attacks to its prey, which where determined to their necks... those animals that were attacked most of the times presented these kind of wounds or even worst like big holes on their bodies and the lack of guts or any internal organ; something pretty scary. This dates from 1998 when rumors of farm animals dissapearing or found dead in abnormal numbers (2-4 animals in one farm within days and about 20 around different places or towns in only one week). The cause of death of these animals were all the same and shortly it all became the whole "Chupacabras" myth.

The Chupacabras name is a combination of the word "Suck" and "Goat". All of these due to the wounds found in these animals necks. So if you wanna reffer to the chupacabras in english, it would be something like "Goatsucker" :|

Most of these rumors quickly passed to be heard and also found in areas of other Countries in Central America, like Honduras, Peru, even Mexico. But it really started in Puerto Rico, later followed by other sights and evidences in Dominican Republic.

Nobody really saw such "Chupacabras" never, besides a few farmers who swore they saw their animals yelling during night hours... to find em dead later next morning, in most of the times with these weird wounds in their necks...

I analyzed all this weird subject when I was 14 years old aroud that time... and I figured that it was all a bunch of lies... those were Coyote attacks (I also heard about it in a few sources, where the attacks where considered coyotes invadin these farms)... by the time nobody has found evidence of such alien animal... besides the pictures you could find on Google about it... go do a search and you will see all the varieties and asumptions in this subject.

You sure that isnt a baby kangaroo? lol

That's just a dead Dog. :huh: