When did you lose your virginity?  

1,272 members have voted

1. 1. When did you lose your virginity?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • Still a virgin
  2. 2. If you're still a virgin, how old are you?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • I'm not a virgin

I could have lost it , but realized it was worth waiting for me to be actually in a relationship with a girl before I go that far.

this.

I want to have passionate sex, not just some emotionless act. 16 here.

Waiting to get married to have sex?

I advise everyone to do it, just my IMO and thats all i am saying.......

15. At her place and in a hurry because she was scared of her parents coming home early.

Suffice to say it wasn't a great experience.

Just turned 20 yrs old and a virgin. I don't want to loose my virginity outside of marriage due to religious callings (yes it's hard for me sometimes but my will is stronger)

Lost mine to my best friends ex-girlfriend 5 days after they broke up, she paid for the hotel room, and then she went psycho talking about getting into a relationship, so I never talked to her again.

I lost mines at 20 and have regretted it since. I'm 21 now. I'm a shy guy so to sare I've never had a girlfriend and probably never will. But urges sometimes can be overwhelming and I ended up paying for sex with a 28 year old woman :( . She was really nice, and even offered not to take the money, but she was in financial difficulty so I inisisted on paying. I feel really guilty. It was a stupid thing to do and I felt firty afterwards and have since. I think the emotional and pyschological side of it outweighes the physcial pleasures it brought.

Let me share a joke with you and people who think alike.

4 men died and reached the gates of heaven. St. Peter stands there and asks the question that will define whether our champs will get in heaven or not. The question is this: "How many women have you slept with"?

1st guy goes: 12 my lord.

St. Peter says: Its a fair amount of women, you are forgiven. Enter.

2nd guy goes: 26 my lord.

St. Peter thinks a bit and then forgives the guy and let him enter heaven.

3rd guy goes: 39 my lord.

St. Peter is a bit frustrated but he left the rest of the guys so he decided that he should let our 3rd guy enter heaven too.

So the 4th guy all proud says: 0 my lord. Nada, none!

St. Peter gets red and starts yelling: YOU WILL ROT IN HELL!!!!

4th guy is worried and surprised so he asks: "Why my lord, you let the rest enter heaven who have been with plenty of women. Why not me who've been with none?"

And St. Peter replies: Here we forgive sins, not stupidity.

PS: In Greek language the punch line rhymes sins = AMARTIES, stupid acts = MALAKIES

ahhahahahaa kalo!! lol :)

18 here..

I lost mines at 20 and have regretted it since. I'm 21 now. I'm a shy guy so to sare I've never had a girlfriend and probably never will. But urges sometimes can be overwhelming and I ended up paying for sex with a 28 year old woman :( . She was really nice, and even offered not to take the money, but she was in financial difficulty so I inisisted on paying. I feel really guilty. It was a stupid thing to do and I felt firty afterwards and have since. I think the emotional and pyschological side of it outweighes the physcial pleasures it brought.

Why are you ashamed? Are you religious or something?

I'm not a holy text thumper of any kind, and nor am I religious. But it's hardly something to feel good about either. I am so incapable of finding someone that I had to pay for it. Not exactly glamorous.

20, lost at 17. Only had sex with two people, both of whom I was in love with. First girlfriend was a bit awkward since it was my first time. But the second girlfriend, we were at it like rabbits :p

Just turned 20 yrs old and a virgin. I don't want to loose my virginity outside of marriage due to religious callings (yes it's hard for me sometimes but my will is stronger)

what religion are you ? :huh:

• 1 month later...