When did you lose your virginity?  

1,272 members have voted

1. 1. When did you lose your virginity?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • Still a virgin
  2. 2. If you're still a virgin, how old are you?

• 12 or younger
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26+
    • I'm not a virgin

That doesn't count, or else I lead a very active sex life... :shifty:

Rofl hahahaha

In relation to the other people that are waiting for the right person.. i say good on ya as i was in that same boat and the right girl (at the time) came and it was awesome.

It's pretty sad how some people loose their virginity just for the sake of it, but oh well.

Haha. I find it funny that two have voted that they are virgins but 12 years below... Someone's breaking some rules...

Anyway, I'm quite surprised that quite a number have had sex before 12 years of age.

I lost mine when I was 13, but I truly wish I hadn't so I could say to my current girlfriend that she was my first. When I was 13, I really had no idea what I was doing, so it was a load of crap.

I was my current girlfriend's first, and I regard her as my first because I try not to think that I lost my virginity when i was THIRTEEN.

15, at a friends party.

I fail to understand those who await the 'right' girl. I find it somewhat.... moronic. What if she is the 'right' girl, and you suck at sex, (since you wouldn't have had any experience) then she blows you out and never sees you again. Way to go!

14, nearlly 15. In retrospect it was a mistake, should have waited, we we're both ****ed out of our heads and were on the bounce back.

15, at a friends party.

I fail to understand those who await the 'right' girl. I find it somewhat.... moronic. What if she is the 'right' girl, and you suck at sex, (since you wouldn't have had any experience) then she blows you out and never sees you again. Way to go!

I personally didn't wait for the 'right girl', just one that was special to me. Nothing worse that regretting something that you can never change, even if it's only sex in this case.

:yes:

Sex and love are not the same thing... imho

of course they are not. I don't buy this whole "making love" bit. I have been in love with gf's in the past, i have had meaningful well thought out sex, but does that make it "making love".... ???

btw, imho, Love is putting the person you love on the top of your list. Love is gladly taking a bullet for them. Love is wonderful.

I am a happily married man for almost a year now. I love my wife more then anything in this world. Nothing compares to her. But, we have sex all the time. Our love is bigger then sex, that is why i put sex as a necessity and not a cornerstone of a realtionship.

Lost it at 17 to the girl who would become my first wife...

Can't recomend doing that one guys, Got married a week out of high school and spent 8 years regretting it. Thank god I never had kids with her, at least now I have a wonderful woman who works with me and loves me for who I am.

Still have it. 18 now. religous convictions and a dream of a kick-ass wedding night.

krys

lol.................

i always wonder how that goes. when ultra-virgins have sex for the first time on their wedding night...when they're like 25 or something..

does it just suck.. like really bad? i imagine it'd be a terribly awkward 3 - 5 minutes followed by lots of disappointment, silence and possibly crying.

eh?..

If she was the right girl she wouldn't do that because you'd be her first too. ;)

lol.................

i always wonder how that goes. when ultra-virgins have sex for the first time on their wedding night...when they're like 25 or something..

does it just suck.. like really bad? i imagine it'd be a terribly awkward 3 - 5 minutes followed by lots of disappointment, silence and possibly crying.

eh?..

Well they wouldnt have anything to compare it to now would they...

Well they wouldnt have anything to compare it to now would they...

no, but they would have built up a lifetimes worth of anticipation...

I assume it wont be the best sex ill ever have, but i dont think it'll be too bad. it should be fun! and yes there will be nothing to compare it to so it should seem great.

krys