Macbook review

Am I the only one that can't find any mention of the "Macbook Ultimate" on the Apple site? People keep talking about it, but I can't find it.

I just got one today! AHHH, it is so beautiful...

I skipped the whole waiting weeks on end for it to ship thing and just went to the Orlando Apple store.

No problems yet--not that I'm really anticipating it.

even though I have a MacBook Pro, your review makes me want to downgrade and get a MacBook...great review you got me sold on one.

Do you want to swap? :shiftyninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your review. I'm in the market for buying a new Mac and I can't decide between the iMac or the MacBook.

Just curious is that a iMac 17" or a 20"?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Review

I'm in the market for my first Mac later on this year or early next. I'm hoping to get the Macbook. Great Review. You've convinced me. I can't wait for your next one!

I came back from work, 6:30am this morning, and I felt like getting a laptop. I thought, why not get a mac when I'm getting a PC later on this year, instead of getting another laptop based on Windows. I liked the idea. So... which one should I get, the 13" or 15"? 17" is too expensive, especially here in Malta. Stupid question... what is the size of the 13" macbook pro exactly? :p

Opps huge mistake, there's no 13", so I'm getting the 15 :p