Pro looking, cheap, why?

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and was looking at cameras. I saw a Canon Rebel K2 I think it was called. It was priced at under $200. It had a big lense and was all professional looking compared to the stylish tiny digital cameras they had.

I was wondering why it was so cheap, and does the $200 dollar price come with that big lense with it? If so, should I buy it? I've wanted a digital camera for a while, they're really fun. Would the Canon Rebel K2 be good for $200? I don't have a credit card, so I can't take advantage of these crazy deals online.

It looks like this.

B0000CCT65.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I consider that a big lens.

I'm used to this type of camera.

B0007KQUP2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

They're pretty similar when it comes to operating them right? Should I know about Film SLR?

It looks like this.

B0000CCT65.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I consider that a big lens.

I'm used to this type of camera.

B0007KQUP2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

They're pretty similar when it comes to operating them right? Should I know about Film SLR?

yeah FILM as it NOT digital, unless that's what your looking for...

Film SLR at cheaper then digital SLRs. But film you have to buy and develop which can get expensive over time.

I like film though.

What exactly do you want to do with your camera

Isn't there a Camera like the Rebel I showed that's digital? And around $200? I could have sworn I saw one at Walmart.

I want to take pictures, plug a wire into it and upload the picture to my computer, but I want a big one like that big Canon up there.

The digital rebel XT (the one they have at wal-mart, or at least mine) is about $800.

you can get them cheaper online, and even cheaper used