Steelers' Roethlisberger Is in Accident

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was injured in a motorcycle crash and taken to a hospital Monday morning, and a pool of blood was found at the accident site. "He was alert and conscious," said Ernie Roman, shift commander for the Allegheny County emergency service.

Source: Associated Press

Damn I just hope it's nothing too serious. I seriously hope he starts wearing a helmet after this, the fact he rides without a helmet is just crazy considering what can happen on a motorbike.

SOURCE (video here)

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was injured in a motorcycle crash and taken to a hospital Monday morning, and a pool of blood was found at the accident site.

"He was alert and conscious," said Ernie Roman, shift commander for the Allegheny County emergency service.

Moved and merged.

I came here to post this exact thing. I would have thought that Ben would have learned something from Winslow's accident, but I guess not. The sad thing is that he bragged about not wearing a helmet not to long after Winslow's accident. I hope that he is not too seriously injured.

What is that idiot doing? First off, he is riding a bike without a helmet and second off, I am pretty certain it violates his term of his contract with the team.

:no:

The Pittsburgh Tribune Review is reporting Roethlisberger lost most of his teeth, fractured his left sinus cavity bone, suffered a nine-inch laceration to the back of his head and a broken jaw, and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground, police said.

He's done :whistle:

how can you be so cold, its a human life and one of the best players in the actual league.

I must admit I am terribly worried :no:

I meant he is done as in his pro football career. Do you seriously think I would be happy he was in critical condition? Come on :no:

how can you be so cold, its a human life and one of the best players in the actual league.

Its not being cold...its called common sense bro.....If you know that you will be getting atleast 5 million dollars a year, would you ever ride motorcycles without helmets. Have we forgotten Kellen Winslow ?? or Jay Williams ?? People who "hate" wearing helmets and tell me where they both are now

No Where......

I have no pity for him.....but for his family and the Steelers and their fans.

Ouch. Most of the Pittsburgh sites are being hammered so I'd thought I'd post these instead of linking them. One report I read said witnesses say he collided with this car and his head is what made that impact on the windshield.

post-22586-1150143666.jpg

post-22586-1150143681.jpg

1) Hes not one of the best players in the league (not even close). Not even in the top 5 at his own position.

2) Driving a motorcycle without a helmet is stupid.

3) Driving a motorcycle without a helmet when earning millions of dollars playing pro football while your contracts specifically says not to is really really stupid.

1) Hes not one of the best players in the league (not even close). Not even in the top 5 at his own position.

2) Driving a motorcycle without a helmet is stupid.

3) Driving a motorcycle without a helmet when earning millions of dollars playing pro football while your contracts specifically says not to is really really stupid.

Yeah he for sure isnt one of the best players in the leauge. I mean he did have decent stats, but he isnt the best. He's exactly like Craig Krenzel from Ohio State a few years ago, Krenzel actually was a really ****ty quarterback, but he just always seemed to get the job done when it matterd.

Anyways, what the **** is up with people and motorcycles, those damn things need to be banned. Just today when i was coming home, i saw a guy get in a wreck on one. No matter what you say those things are not safe at all. When ever i see that someone has died in an accident it just seems to always be a motorcycle. Just look at that mydeathspace site, alot of those people died from motorcycle accidents.

He should of learned from stupid ass kellen winslow, i said the day the browns drafted his dumbass it was a bad pick, and so far I am 100% correct.

Soldier my ass

Yeah I go to college in Pittsburgh and everyones talking about it. I heard it in class. Supposedly he was cut off by a car and slammed into it. A lot of people have been saying that the person driving the car better stay indoors (crazy Steelers fans). I also heard the lady that called the police didn't recognize him as big Ben.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...e=ESPNHeadlines

Quite possibly not being able to play football is pretty bad, but to top it off losing or chipping almost all your teeth OUCH.. :pinch:

Great, another celeb on a motorcycle that gets in a wreck that is their own fault. Add to the bad names motorcycles already have, thankyou. Idiot.

I still don't understand why no helmet was used :no:

Because he is an idiot :angry: . Because he probably thinks that because he is a football player nothing is going to happen to him :angry: . Because he has no common sense :angry: .

Any more reasons :D