Rapidshare Premium Accounts for 2 days

plboy

What dick has nothing better to do then change all the passwords and steal all free account :angry:

don't trust those kind of files, always cheating others. :no: :cry:

Random_dude

I guess rapishare has stopped giving free accounts to users:(.. lets hope they start again

Alan Zeino

Any new updates on accounts?

cutekitty

hi guys i have looked everywhere for free accounts and came across this dunno if it will be helpfull

http://ibiet.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Code.Red

Yeah, new accounts haven't been given for a while.

jbrunt1990

wtf rapidcheck is saying free accounts at rapidshare.de yet when i click to register an account it says "wrong server!"

Maby rapidshare are trying to fool rapidcheck possible because they may releace more free accounts, We will have to wait and see.

Edited by jbrunt1990
Popcorned1

Yeah, those programs are sucking up all the accounts before anyone has a chance to get them.

xxpor

they should have those image things to deter bots like that.

i_want_retail

i also got confused with the rapidcheck notifications......

BigCheese
wtf rapidcheck is saying free accounts at rapidshare.de yet when i click to register an account it says "wrong server!"

Maby rapidshare are trying to fool rapidcheck possible because they may releace more free accounts, We will have to wait and see.

Well RapidCheck just checks http://rapidshare.de/cgi-bin/freeaccount.cgi for an error message that says "No free accounts avilable". If it doesn't get the message, then it says no free acoutns are avilable. Since rapidshare have removed the free accounts page, navigating to that page gives a different error, making rapidcheck think accounts are avilable.

I think this is an indication that no more free aco****s will be given out for a long time.

• 4 weeks later...
amit19820000

You are welcome oMikR0n so guys enjoy !!!

I have more of them if these are gone just request for more ;)

Hi , Can you please send me one or two at amit19820000@yahoo.com....I would be very thankful to you.........

Amit

bfoos

Hi , Can you please send me one or two at amit19820000@yahoo.com....I would be very thankful to you.........

Amit

Read dude. Free accounts are no more. Done, over, gone.

• 1 month later...
Crazysah

I think this thread should be closed now.