[Contest] Windows Vista DVD Cover

Question

Hey. i decieded to have a contest just to showcase our talents. not for money or stuff just for pure entertainment.

I thought about something people will be willing to do.

This is what i came up with:

Make a DVD Cover for Windows Vista Ultimate/whatever... Edition.

Make it as professional as you can or as creative.

There was one earlier which was awesome, but that was beta1, lets see what we can do for beta2

you can make one for beta2, rc1, or the final edition whatever you please.

Let the contest begin!

Prize: its always fun to have a prize in a contest. The winner will be chosen in approximately two weeks time.

Your Artwork and link to your site, showcased on mine! Not much i no, but hey, better than nothing. i will publish my site onine as well. you can check for updates at statixcentral.net

i will submit my entry after schools ends in two days!

I am in no way affiliated with Microsoft, or working for them

lol. oh i have complete faith that they will. change the colors around a bit. and say "look what i made, daddy"

nice one code.red.: the letters are a litle too big though lol. but its ur cover and u can make it the way u like ! ;)

I hope Microsoft comes up with something as simple or simpler than Windows XP. Complicated things like the ones in most of these posts make most non-tech users confused.

yeah. its still on. i havent come up with a prize yet. still busy with other stuff. lol it was just for fun mainly.

hoping to see some RC1 covers, like someone mentioned.

Most ( but not all, ones that look close to the real one look great ) all look :x I know you all made these before they anouced the cases in late october 06. but really? just a XP box with a Vista face on it....

The new boxes look great btw :D