Zone Alarm Update

Zone Labs just updated their software lineup to version 6.5.722.000 fixing some bugs in the previous version.

New and improved features in ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite version 6.5.722.000

* Fixed: Removed McAfee installation gate

* Fixed- LastWriteTime not being updated

Download: http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/comp...al_zaFamily.jsp

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you open Zone Alarm and manually check for updates, it should bring you to the proper updates page. I dont think there are any difference between the versions downloaded off the updates page and off the trial page, but for those perfectionists out there (like me).

Edited by primexx

O dear. Same old ZoneAlarm. I'm still on 5.5.xxx as I had massive problems with the initial 6 version. Why don't they simply not release it till the serious bugs are out, instead of releasing 3 in a week I don't know :rolleyes:

Does this version still have the unexplainable TrueVector crashes? It's happened to me in every version of 6.5.xxx so far.

Well, ever since upgrading to ZA Security Suite v6.5, TrueVector has had unexplainable crashes. Maybe the anti-spyware feature is clashing with Windows Defender or something, I don't know. The Zone Labs forums didn't yield any answers either.

Thank you for the heads up!

PSG22?

Well, ever since upgrading to ZA Security Suite v6.5, TrueVector has had unexplainable crashes. Maybe the anti-spyware feature is clashing with Windows Defender or something, I don't know. The Zone Labs forums didn't yield any answers either.

I have Zone Alarm, Windows Defender, and Avast all running together. No conflicts.