Windows Live USB Key

Just wondered whether anyone had received an email about winning a Windows Live USB key. I've got nothing yet. It said on the insider club site that about 200 are available to win each week and winners would be contacted by email but I havn't heard anyone talk about it. Anyone know whats happening?

I'm sure this one isn't a hoax or anything because of the site it originates from and I successfully got my Windows Live Contact cards from that site too. I'm just wondering whether Microsoft have or have not sent out the winning emails yet.

It was fake. I mean they really gonna send out over 1million? or more..

Erm they said they would send out 200 a week, I don't think the competition has been running for 5000 weeks.

I got mine this morning aswell. I was in shock :blink: . I wasn't contacted by email before being sent it, so it jus came out of the blue

(...and yup, i did already have Windows Live mail before and during entering the competition.)

And I thought this was all a hoax. I entered my mailing info anyway during that competition and it said congrats allow so and so weeks for delivery. It's felt like ages and I still don't have one.

This is the first I've heard of it.

PSG22?

Uhh, Wait, What competition is this? I never heard of it O_o?

Wait, maybe they'll send these to all of the Windows Live testers??

Are only ppl in the UK getting theirs?

Well it was from a UK website so they might not ship to other countries, and if they do I think you will have to wait a while longer.