July Desktops

My Desktop 02.07.06

Theme - Klassik2006 by Game.

Wallpaper - RGB (82,109,139).

Icons - Tango (Shell Patcher) by vertigosity.

Winamp Skin - Klassik2006 by me (NFR).

*All the above can be found on Neowin.

mydesktoppreview0207066ne.th.png

~shaywood

how did you remove the menu text on my computer?

Sorry it took so long to reply...

Erm, the transparent WLM is done using MsgPlus!Live, which also does those floating contacts.

The Winamp is a plain version of SimplicityClear, to get it looking like that you have to change the coverart size, and it changes the rest!

Hi, how do you get your messenger to show the persons display pic on the contact list? Is that MsgPlus!Live doing that?

Cheers. :)

how did you remove the menu text on my computer?

I just made the inactive and active text the same colour as the inactive and active window.

This can be done in the appearance tab -> advanced. Hope that helps.

~shaywood

I just made the inactive and active text the same colour as the inactive and active window.

This can be done in the appearance tab -> advanced. Hope that helps.

~shaywood

it does change, but it still a gap between the windows border

Hi, how do you get your messenger to show the persons display pic on the contact list? Is that MsgPlus!Live doing that?

Cheers. :)

Erm, I think it's a setting in Windows Live Messenger, when you have the contact bar showing, there's a button to change how things are shown. Can't check right now as I'm at work, but it's either that or an option in the normal menus.

@kiwifruktish - I think I got the wrong end of the stick sorry, I used a reg hack to removed the File edit view if thats what you meant. Check your pm :D

mintpreview8qq.png

What icons are those on your desktop? I know I have seen them around for quite a while. I'm pretty sure that I even had them at one point. But now I can't remember where they came from.

Thanks... :D

Ok, got a new IM app., so I switched themes completely:

Dirty:

desktopdirty.th.jpg

What IM app is that... that's very nice and clean.

^Very nice Desktop there Praetoryus...I love the wall...

Where did you get the icons for Y'zdock?

Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed it! :)

I created the y'z icons myself, just simple text png's... easy to create in any graphics program, and you know you'll have an icon for all the progs you use! ;)

Sorry it took so long to reply...

Erm, the transparent WLM is done using MsgPlus!Live, which also does those floating contacts.

The Winamp is a plain version of SimplicityClear, to get it looking like that you have to change the coverart size, and it changes the rest!

Can you tell me how to change the coverart size ?

Can you tell me how to change the coverart size ?

Hi,

All you need to do is when you have the cover art showing, right click on it and it will give you size options.

You have to make sure you are in 'normal' mode not 'shade' mode with the Simplicity skin. You can change the mode with the small white circle buttons at the top right of the skin.

Cheers.