July Desktops

teaserpirates0km.png

that is a lovely themed desktop. i love the icons and the desktop apps. where did u get those icons? (Y)

nevermind i saw the link on the deviant page. i thought there would be more in the pack :s

Mine

WB5 theme: Arrow, Object dock

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=...=post&id=162160

Desert, makes me think of Arizona, nice Dry Heat, always better than this Indiana humidity.

EDIT: hehe, i had a problem, i accentlly clicked something that took me away from the Reply page, and tried to go back, sadlly neowin saved the attachment and i was not able to just click it from the part....so i had to copy the addy....if anyone can fix...much, much appreciated

cthulhain7mb.th.png

Theme: Cthulhain (one of blackbox default, recolored)

Wallpaper: some photo by ssilence at deviantart (recolored)

WinAmp: invadedSewer

puresilence8id.png

All details in DA

I Hope you Like it

Where can I find that wallpaper and visual style? I have tried google but haven't had any luck....

Awesome desk.

VS: CodeOpus

Wall: None

Launcher (the popup app i made :) middle click anywhere and it pops up): CodeOpus

MSN hacked a bit to get rid of adds, Speedfan, Winamp (hidden)

desk9mb.th.jpg

Ubuntu:

Wow, I love your work Karma_Police! Just wondering what visual style and icons are you using? Oh...and one last thing, could you please share that wallpaper? Thanks a lot and for the wallpaper you gave us last month :)

Edited by darkstreetracer

VS: CodeOpus

Wall: None

Launcher (the popup app i made :) middle click anywhere and it pops up): CodeOpus

MSN hacked a bit to get rid of adds, Speedfan, Winamp (hidden)

desk9mb.th.jpg

whats that media player remote embedded into your taskbar?

Where can I find that wallpaper and visual style? I have tried google but haven't had any luck....

Awesome desk.

VS is NFR, and the wallpaper i can?t remember where i found it, so give me a email and y send you the wallpaper and the VS.