Beckham holds talks with Newcastle United?

I think its quite possible, Posh has allegedly never settled properly in Spain and dont forget the Owen relationship. Beckham played a role in Owen going out there, now Owen is over in Newcastle maybe he is playing a role in setting up Beckham's last big club before retirement. Let's not lie, Beckham is passed it now. Lennon proved he is a better player everytime he came on (although Sven was probably too busy studying the mexican waves or something - I am so glad that idiot has gone). I don't think Beckham will feature too much at Real this year, the new era will be definately looking for his replacement, as soon as the new comes in (which WILL be this season) Beckham will be on the sidelines. A move to Newcastle would see him playing top flight first team football for a few more seasons and tide him over too retirement. On the same topic, I doubt Beckham would want to retire outside of England.

what ever happened to becks eyeing the MLS. I have heard both Ronaldo and Becks are having thoughts of playing in the MLS someday.

Thats another point, if ronaldo goes to Real then what about beckham. Might get kicked out of his first team place, and may not get on with Beckham.

Ruad Van wosit has said he will not to real if Ronaldo goes