New Vista UI changes + Office 2007 icons

Hmmmm I wonder what this meens?

Updated: Added new start menu

If this is a sign of whats to come in Vista RC1, then I?m extremely enthusiastic about how polished it may be!

found that in that same artcile...

I personally loved the new start menu and taskbar tweaks. The buttons could use a little more though, not too worried about it.

The Office Icons are very niice :yes:

Is it just me or does it look like the "old" pictures have deliberately been posted in much lower quality? Especially the Startmenu one. :/

Aaaaaah i hate my stupid Riva TNT2! Vista keeps getting better, now even Standard looks somewhat good!

After trying many builds of Vista, its office im looking ford to most. I like vista, but office is what I am waiting for. I have beta 2, and love it. When it comes out it will be g8.

Is it just me or does it look like the "old" pictures have deliberately been posted in much lower quality? Especially the Startmenu one. :/

Those were produced in Jpeg form. the new ones are in PNG, whitch are higer res. and make it look more real.

Is it just me or does it look like the "old" pictures have deliberately been posted in low quality? :/
I know, right?

It's like:

funnycomparison2ks.jpg

lol

<~ dork

Edited by Destroyer of Nations

Hi! In this picture there are two kind of color schemes/skins for buttons. I hope that will be the final what i signed with red...

Yeah I HATE the new ones, what were they thinking, they just look cheap and ugly.

yeah. the images where deliberately put into lower quality, to make an effect.

also we still have to wait for AeroDiamond to come out ;) so those of you that dont like the current theme, theres some hope.

look at the current blue, luna, xp theme. its horrible and ugly. yes, thats what im using right now, only because at work, you dont have skinning programs. but the xp royal (MS Windows Media Center) theme was amzingly better.

i wont say any more, but aerodiamond is coming...

Vista should have two color scheme choices for the start menu and taskbar, the black or dark gray as it is now and white. I still think looking at all those dark colors will get tired after a while. If the start menu and taskbar had the choice of being white I'd really prefer it.

ok. @DestroyerOfNations, you delibrately messed up the pictures even more lol

AeroDiamond IS, IS, IS, IS, coming!

All those who think they have the 'latest' news, thats its been scraped and what not.

a couple of days ago a MS spokesperson HIGHLY recommended everyone to activate their beta2. he could not give his reasons, he only 'highly' recommended it. and we found out why too. those who activated their beta2 copy will get RC1.

now, i can only tell you that AeroDiamond IS coming.

i do not know in depth details on how it will look like , but im imagining the same thing but instead of all that black, itll be frost white.

and a lot of people are saying that AD is not a Media Center theme. i dont no where they are getting this from. xxdesmus, u seem liek one of those, would you plz explain what people think it is?

in the screenshots ive seen with the new basic visual theme i've noticed that the folder icons in explorer are now also different, and the blue on the toolbar is toned down