AutoPatcher XP July 2006

is there a Brazilian Portuguese July release?
depends on whether or not gandolas is back from holiday and can d it or whether or not anyone else is willing to do it

Okay, I hope I did this right, and if i did it wrong, PLEASE HELP LOL...

I installed the April Full...

Installed May Update using Update to Full option

Installed June Update using Update to Full option

Installed July Update using Update to Full option

Is this okay???

If not, help please! =)

Alienda51

This is the list of KB articles for XP and USB devices. Maybe something there will help

http://support.microsoft.com/search/defaul...1173&range=

Thanks a lot for the reply, but although I read every article carefully, I haven't yet found the solution.. Did anyone else notice a similar problem? If not, perhaps the hotfixes are not to blame.. Maybe a registry change did it.. I frequently test registry tweak programmes.. I guess some of them are not that good.. But, really, no one else noticed a problem with newly added usb devices or drives after the July update?

@aliendna51, it might not just be you, ive just recently experienced minor usb problems too. i just bought an external usb hard drive enclosure, plugging it into my laptop it was picked up and drivers were assigned but the only place i could see the device was in device manager. i plugged it into my brothers pc and that worked fine. right now after reformatting the laptop most times when i plug the external drive in its picked up fine, other times not correctly, its inaccessible and i have to fiddle around unplugging it and pluging it back in to get it reconised. i havent tried to see if this happens on the pc.

I like to take my flash drive instead of any CD's.

I'm with you, man! I have AP for W2K/WXP32/W2K3 on a CD. I update it with every release. This is useful for fresh installs of those OSs. However, XP32 is the most common one used for me so I drop a copy of that directory on my thumb drive since that is faster than running it from an optical drive. Unfortunately, XP64 won't fit on the CD with the others but it's still beta so I'm not too worried 'bout it. I don't feel like dumping the directories on a DVD as many low-end machines don't have DVD drives. Nonetheless, a thumbdrive is the way to go - just watch out for USB 1.1! That can get a bit slow... :(

8-9-06

1339 EDT

RKillcrazy

I have a suggest for next release of AP that would be couple of days if I am not wrong.

My windows update suggests me download about 8 patches to download but I still waiting for AP.

But we live in country with so slow connection speed and can not download huge file.

My suggestion is make a August update version but a LITE version of it.

For example I see in july AP we have windows messenger and so on. I think all of AP user doesn't need it that was 15MB so please make a LITE update version too.

Do u understand me or need more explanation ?

I have a suggest for next release of AP that would be couple of days if I am not wrong.

My windows update suggests me download about 8 patches to download but I still waiting for AP.

But we live in country with so slow connection speed and can not download huge file.

My suggestion is make a August update version but a LITE version of it.

For example I see in july AP we have windows messenger and so on. I think all of AP user doesn't need it that was 15MB so please make a LITE update version too.

Do u understand me or need more explanation ?

There's usually always a Lite version of AP as well as a Full, if I'm not mistaken.

I understand, being on dial-up myself, though I don't have a problem leaving ?Torrent running for hours to download larger files.

:))

There's usually always a Lite version of AP as well as a Full, if I'm not mistaken.

I understand, being on dial-up myself, though I don't have a problem leaving ?Torrent running for hours to download larger files.

:))

i mean a LITE version for UPDATE release

for dial up i have to pay for phone line and internet account too:angry::

I download "Autopatcher XP June 2006 Full beta" and "Autopatcher XP July 2006 Update" when I update "Autopatcher XP June 2006 Full beta" to July 2006 no change occur in Autopatcher modules list, means July 2006 modules not shown or add in "Autopatcher XP June 2006 Full beta" Whats the problem? help me to solve it

i mean a LITE version for UPDATE release

for dial up i have to pay for phone line and internet account too :angry:

I guess it's a possibility...

I think it is the right time to release the full autopatcher patch. this will make user more convenient because microsoft just relasing big updates, if autopatcher release another update which more ocmplete but onely single download it will be better.

I assume that it's including everything in he April Full, and all updates since.

August's release is imminent though.

I assume that it's including everything in he April Full, and all updates since.

August's release is imminent though.

10x...i hope you're right...though,i'm downloading it to be sure what it is exactly...10x once again

just foun this on softpedia... http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-...atcher-XP.shtml ...can you tell me what's about? i saw there something "What's included (English July 2006)" and i'm really confused,cose in july there was no english full,right?and in august there is no release out yet...so? i'm really confused....plz help !!!

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...#entry587781991 ;)