Your Dream Camera + Accessories

honestly, if money wasn't an issue, I'd either stick with my F80 or get an F6 and just make slides and scan them in with an even better scanner than mine. I love film, it's just annoying having to pay for developing.

Canon EOS1Ds Mark II

Canon EF 1200mm Lens

Canon EF 500mm IS USM Lens

Canon EF 70-300mm IS USM Lens

EF-S 18-55mm II USM (For the upclose photos)

Canon Speedlite 580EX

Lowepro Commerical AW Camera Bag

Manfrotto Modo MAXI

Manfrotto Automatic Monopod

Expensive!

Canon EOS 1Ds MkII

Canon EF 10-22mm f/2.8L USM (Canon...make this lens please)

Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L USM

Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM (Already own this)

Canon EF 70-300 f/2.8L IS USM (Again, Canon make this please)

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM

Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM

Canon Speedlite 580EX (Already own this)

Either a Manfrotto or Gitzo tripod fully loaded.

Oh and one of those Canon shoulder pads for my monopod.

I don't know - I love my D50, I think I'd either go for a slightly upgraded Nikon (one that isn't too big and cumbersome because I notice a lot of the "pro" cameras are huge and you need arms like Arnie to hold them) like the forthcoming D80 or whatever and a decent set of lenses + expensive filters.

Top of the range 300MM, 50MM, fancy filters etc...

I'm a simple guy - once you've got an SLR your pictures aren't going to get any better regardless of the cost, you're still at the pinnacle of photography. From here on out it's you that decides how good it gets. Sure that extra lens will make a difference, but it won't transform your ability to already take good pictures.

I'd be happy with a Nikon D50 or a high-end film-scanner that goes 16BASE and beyond...

Currently I'm shooting with a somewhat older Nikon F60 which costs me quite a bit for the developing and all...

I'd be perfectly happy with a 70-300mm lens, 25 or 35mm prime and something inbetween...

No one else going big, I would think about an 8x10, obviously not for every day use!

Oh I would get a Leica M7,an, S3 Pro, a Mamiya RB67 and maybe some sort of large format camera, then I would have a shed im my garden converted to a darkroom, a Dedicated 35mm scanner, and a high end flat bed. erm

Oh yes lots of silly priced lenses for my Leica RB and Enlarger!

leica r8 (NOT r9) plus maybe the digital R.

theres nothing more id buy. i have everything i need but that thingy was too much for me.

aw maybe there is something anyways:

the beautyful and powerful nikon d2xs.