Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin digital photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Have fun!

With the start of August here in Seattle, it means yet again our big summer event Seafair is here. Every year as part of this big event the US Navy Blue Angels come to town to put on a show for the crowds of people gathered along Lake Washington. So here is a quick photo I was able to get of the Blue Angels in action.

blueangelsmx0.th.jpg

CIMG0006Medium.JPG

CIMG0192Medium.JPG

CIMG0010Medium.JPG

CIMG0193Medium.JPG

Click for bigger picture

These are just a couple of shots from my cottage this weekend. I thought they looked cool.

Wow awesome shots everyone. Mine doesn't even come close to some your guy’s pictures but I caught a noise squirrel taking some bird food out of my neighbors’ bird house.

Oh and i had to lower the quality by almost half

post-26431-1155240195_thumb.jpg

Two days ago I went to a closed trainstation just outside my hometown and came home with this photo:

trackbendsjo9.th.jpg

Postprocessing was done in Photoshop Elements 4. I enhanced the greens in the foliage, applied a little unsharp mask and framed the whole thing.

I was at the beach for a week last week and we had to take a ferry over to the island. So while looking through my pictures, I saw this little gem.

post-52487-1155311845_thumb.jpg

That was taken with a Nikon D50 w/ 18-55mm lens