UPS - Weird email!

I awoke this morning and checked a mail box i havent used in about couple months (i check it daily dont use it anymore for new mail though) and it had 1 new email dated August 10th 2006 which was yestoday. It said this (blanked address etc..)

***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and DOCDATA / LOGITECH will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of DOCDATA / LOGITECH to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment was tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact DOCDATA / LOGITECH directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 14-August-2006

Shipment Detail

BLANKED

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: STANDARD

Weight: 0,3 KGS

Tracking Number: BLANKED

Purchase Order Number: 51014487

Dealer Order Number: 00212600

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_GB on the Internet.

Im puzzled on what it is and who from I know it says DOCDATA/LOGITECH but i haven't ordered or given my address to them. Its all legit the tracking number works on the UPS website and it says its in export and the weight seems like the weight of a dvd maybe?

It did say shippers billign details receieved but now it says in export - new delivery date: August 15th?!!?!

Anyone know what this is / get an email like this?

EDIT: Its coming from DE to the UK and it's currently at: HERNE-BOERNIG, DE @ 0:05 this morning

Anyway, could be a DVD but you said it had recieved payment details :-s ? maybe somebody bought you a nice logitech G5 mouse :laugh:

Edited by dreamz

EDIT: Its coming from DE to the UK and it's currently at: HERNE-BOERNIG, DE @ 0:05 this morning

HERNE-BOERNIG? My new PC went through that UPS center yesterday...

Try to find information from that "sends" it call or something Maybe someone stole you credit card info obviously might life near you and will try to wait for the UPS dude outside to receive the package...

does it correctly show your address and stuff? try calling logitech and seeing what was bought under your address, it seems as if docdata is the uk company that handles transactions for them.

Have you purchased anything from Logitech and registered it with them? Not realised they had a promo.. or what? Checked your CC bill, paypal.. all that mumbo jumbo.

If I got this - I would probably ignore it OR contact the named companies directly (but not through any details given in that e-mail) to see if you can find out what's going on. If my correct address was in there I would definately do something (if the paranoia didn't kill me first)/

Edited by dreamz

its 0.3kg and yes i have checked all my cards and all of them have had no money taken, i have never registered with logitech my name and adress are real on there.

UPS Contacted me its a ll legit coming from DOCDATA/LOGITECH DE they have o more info on them but the are a highly respected customer at UPS;.

what is the weight of the package, if it is under 10oz, then it is a dvd

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: STANDARD

Weight: 0,3 KGS

:whistle:

just contact Logitech and UPS and ask them - explain the situation to them etc...

UPS Contacted me its a ll legit coming from DOCDATA/LOGITECH DE they have o more info on them but the are a highly respected customer at UPS;.

Keep us posted then on what you recieve. Might be a nice thumb drive or perhaps a web cam.

http://pcvc720k.ge1ars.be/

Shows some info for that company.