Cats vs Dogs

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better animal?

• Cats
    • Dogs

Simply, which is the better animal? I was talking about this recently with a group of people and it was pretty even, so this poll will prove which animal is better :p

Dogs are the best, they don't scratch you for no reason, they obey you and they don't wonder off out of the house for the rest of the day. :)

They're just different. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Cats demand your respect and reward you with a delicate friendship. Dogs are good companions and easy to get along with. I have both a cat and a dog and I enjoy their company very much.

Simply, which is the better animal? I was talking about this recently with a group of people and it was pretty even, so this poll will prove which animal is better :p

Dogs are the best, they don't scratch you for no reason, they obey you and they don't wonder off out of the house for the rest of the day. :)

I completely agree along with so many other reasons, and yes we do have both.

cats, just as affectionate when they want to be and they are smaller and less maintinance

im sure this will turn out to be a hd-dvd vs blu-ray like thread

Dogs are like children, you have to bath them, feed them, walk them, take them everywhere etc.

Cats, clean themselves, the can feed themselves, go for walks themselves etc.

I prefer Cats.

They're just different. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

Cats demand your respect and reward you with a delicate friendship. Dogs are good companions and easy to get along with. I have both a cat and a dog and I enjoy their company very much.

Yea, comparing apples to oranges. And imo, neither is "better". :yes:

Cats are generally more affectionate, dogs are more active. In the end I think that we have both of them cause they are both needed in the world. :yes: :)

Its the same thing as which is better - Men or Women? Truth is neither, we both need each other and where one is weaker the other is stronger. :)

It's hard as i've never had a dog but i've got friends with dogs and they can be playful :woot: but i do have a cat so cat FTW :devil:

Dogs FTW, what do cats do anyway? Eat sleep and scratch, There only useful as jimmy carr said to put smarties tubes on there legs and make them walk like a robot!!! Dogs on the otherhand rule, they are mans best friend.