Cats vs Dogs

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better animal?

• Cats
    • Dogs

I vote for cats :) dogs are nice and all, but cats are just plain out cool. Dogs require too much cuddling, playing, babytalk BS.. cats mind their own business.

Why do people say Dogs are dumb? People train them to sniff bombs, people who need help and they guide the blind. I just cant see an attack cat on the police force.

Edited by dolimite35

I like both but in my house all we have ever had is cats. Gernerally cats are more quiet and peaceful than dogs. I think both offer the same amount of friendship and love but cats are far more easier to look after. They are also alot cleaner and more clever.

I tend to think that cat vs dog debates are retarded, simply because you can't compare animals that are so different.

With that said, I like both animals, but currently I have a cat. Unlike many would like to believe, cats can be affectionate and obedient. My cat actually behaves a little like a dog. She'll wait at the door for me to come home, she'll mew/meow when she wants attention or need me to pay attention to something. She plays well with my rabbits too.

Why do people say Dogs are dumb? People train them to sniff bombs, people who need help and they guide the blind. I just cant see an attack cat on the police force.

Those aren't real dogs; they are very sophisticated robots that were developed by The Dog Breeder's Association. :yes:

dolimite35: that doesn't necessary mean that dogs are smarter than cats. by nature, cats are resilient, they are almost impossible to break down. pretty much, cats just do what they want. you can't tame them to go sniff bombs if they would rather just take a nap (omg, i wish i was a cat).

all in all, i am rather surprised of the turn out of this poll! guess neowinians love cats! my kind of people! =D

p.s. i like dogs too, but don't have one.

i like cats, mainly cause i had one for most of my life... but i really like dogs, just dont like the huge resposibility that comes with them.

I hate cats. If you try to cuddle with them they give you 5 scratches right down the face.

You walk even bye them a little bit and the do that stand up and hiss thing at you.

My dog at home is the perfect companion.

I'm a dog man myself. I like cats, but my last 2 girlfriends had 2 cats each, so I've had my fill of cats lately. I've always like dogs more.

And whoever said dogs stink and cats don't, take a stroll past a freshly used litter box :cat: :ermm: