• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Cats vs Dogs

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Icarus ^i^    3

I vote for cats :) dogs are nice and all, but cats are just plain out cool. Dogs require too much cuddling, playing, babytalk BS.. cats mind their own business.

Gfunk4life    0

gadean makes a good point, but i like cats alittle more.

cats are everything a dog isnt and what ever you like about a dog most cats have it.

CitizenSmif    0

Cats!

Doli    545

Why do people say Dogs are dumb? People train them to sniff bombs, people who need help and they guide the blind. I just cant see an attack cat on the police force.

Edited by dolimite35

+virtorio    3,128

I like Cats much better. Dogs require too much attention, like having a small child around.

Ianbobisveck    0

Cats are quite clean, and im always having to pick up the dogs crud off the lawn...

go my cat, our dog is old and not very toilet trained.

PiracyX    11

I like both but in my house all we have ever had is cats. Gernerally cats are more quiet and peaceful than dogs. I think both offer the same amount of friendship and love but cats are far more easier to look after. They are also alot cleaner and more clever.

Nashy    1,661

Dogs. Far far better animal.

badnewz    0

cats make lovely hats.

Jase    130

cats make lovely hats.

ok... :blink:

nomis_nehc    0

I tend to think that cat vs dog debates are retarded, simply because you can't compare animals that are so different.

With that said, I like both animals, but currently I have a cat. Unlike many would like to believe, cats can be affectionate and obedient. My cat actually behaves a little like a dog. She'll wait at the door for me to come home, she'll mew/meow when she wants attention or need me to pay attention to something. She plays well with my rabbits too.

bayrider    1

Yup, apples and oranges people!!

I wouldn't compare the two.

I used to HATE cats. I was always a dog lover. We had a white german shepherd, but I grew fond of cats when my sister got one after our dog died.

Our Cat

Our Dog

Echilon    1

Cats, dogs stink too much.

Galley    1

Why do people say Dogs are dumb? People train them to sniff bombs, people who need help and they guide the blind. I just cant see an attack cat on the police force.

Those aren't real dogs; they are very sophisticated robots that were developed by The Dog Breeder's Association. :yes:

Matt T    0

I have one of each and I love them both, but I prefer cats - they're cleaner and cuddlier.

nomis_nehc    0

dolimite35: that doesn't necessary mean that dogs are smarter than cats. by nature, cats are resilient, they are almost impossible to break down. pretty much, cats just do what they want. you can't tame them to go sniff bombs if they would rather just take a nap (omg, i wish i was a cat).

all in all, i am rather surprised of the turn out of this poll! guess neowinians love cats! my kind of people! =D

p.s. i like dogs too, but don't have one.

Nexus    0

I like dogs. They can be trained alot easier.

LewisBraid    0

i like cats, mainly cause i had one for most of my life... but i really like dogs, just dont like the huge resposibility that comes with them.

majortom1981    241

I hate cats. If you try to cuddle with them they give you 5 scratches right down the face.

You walk even bye them a little bit and the do that stand up and hiss thing at you.

My dog at home is the perfect companion.

Ksg    0

Dont make me choose, i have both cat and dog and i love them both <3

LunarFalcon    0

I'm a dog man myself. I like cats, but my last 2 girlfriends had 2 cats each, so I've had my fill of cats lately. I've always like dogs more.

And whoever said dogs stink and cats don't, take a stroll past a freshly used litter box :cat: :ermm:

RadishTM    312

Cats FTW! :p

Radish?

whitebread    54

Most definitely cats! :D Far cuter than dogs...

DELTETHISACCOUNT    0

REAL MEN LIKE DOGS

i do...

nvllsvm    103

I prefer cats. They are more independant and aren't even close to how annoying a dog is.