Brasil v's Argentina

Emirates Stadium is proud to play host to two of the worlds greatest names in football, Brazil and Argentina on Sunday 3rd September 2006. We are delighted to offer Club members the first opportunity to purchase tickets for this clash of South American titans which could feature the likes of Riquelme, Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho, Tevez, Adriano, Aimar and of course our very own Gilberto.

Think it will be a great game of football.

Further Info

I know someone whos going to watch it, I'd love to go but I don't have any money atm :( Hes going to be 2 rows from the absolute front. Right where Ronaldinho plays ;)

Btw Brodel. Cheapest seats are ?35. Though I've only seen ?40.

Btw Brodel. Cheapest seats are ?35. Though I've only seen ?40.

Yea, just spoken to some friends who are up for going. Is there a seating plan on there because I can't see one? I don't mind paying a bit more if it's a better view.

what are the chances do you think, because if it's likely then I may go.

I would say all of them as the reason it's being hosted in Europe is that virtually all the South-American players are at European teams.

I would say all of them as the reason it's being hosted in Europe is that virtually all the South-American players are at European teams.

Yea that's what I was hoping.... but Brasil v Argentina with quite a few of their top players at the emirates stadium for 40 quid sounds too good to be true.

Here is a seating plan I managed to find.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5937/untitledum8.jpg

I, as a football lover and brazilian, really advise to go watch this game there if you have the oportunity.

Brazil X Argentina is a classic and there is no friendly game between them....none want to lose to each other.

Brazilian new coach "Dunga" already called Ronaldinho and Kaka to this game. Among others, he will (maybe) call Rogerio Ceni whom last weekend beat the record as the goalkeeper that scored most goals in football's history.

Most of the players want the redemption from their poor presentation in the last WC.

I was in the friendly match here in Geneva against New Zealand just before the WC06 and i must say it was a very pleasant game.

I hope you guys take some pictures and share with us here... :-D

Brazilian new coach "Dunga" already called Ronaldinho and Kaka to this game.

Do you have a source for that? I'm in two minds really, whilst it would be good I've realised I could just get an away ticket at Chelsea or Arsenal for a premiership match, which would be more fun and better atmosphere imo....however if ronaldinho is almost certain then it could sway things :whistle:

edit: nevermind, found it. where are you sitting Paul? I can't decide on the best seats at 40 quid.

Edited by Brodel

Goalkeepers: Gomes e F?bio.

Laterais (dunno how is it called in english): Cicinho, Maicon, Gilberto e Marcelo.

Defenders: L?cio, Juan, Alex e Luis?o.

Midfileders: Gilberto Silva, Edm?lson, Dudu Cearense, J?lio Baptista, Elano, Daniel Carvalho, Ronaldinho Ga?cho e Kak?.

Forwards: Robinho, Fred, Vagner Love e Rafael S?bis.

Globo Esporte (in portuguese)

This is the pre-selection.

This match is being broadcast live on the BBC website and on BBC1, it seems.

Sunday 3

Football - International Friendly

BBC Sport website (UK users only)

Argentina v Brazil

1600 BST, live BBC One coverage from Arsenal's Emirates Stadium

Source - bbc.co.uk

^ cool, I'll have to tape that.

Argentina have announced their squad too, I'm so glad it's good squad and not youth teams, man I can't wait until Sunday! :woot:

Argentina coach Alfio Basile has named the following 20-man squad for the friendly international against Brazil at Arsenal's Emirates stadium in London on Sept 3.:

Goalkeepers: Roberto Abbondanzieri (Getafe), Leo Franco (Atletico Madrid)

Defenders: Hugo Ibarra (Boca Juniors), Fabricio Coloccini (Deportivo Coruna), Gabriel Milito (Real Zaragoza), Walter Samuel (Inter Milan), Clemente Rodriguez (Spartak Moscow), Fabricio Fuentes (Atlas)

Midfielders: Javier Mascherano (Corinthians), Pablo Zabaleta (Espanyol), Maxi Rodriguez (Atletico Madrid), Juan Roman Riquelme, Leandro Somoza (both Villarreal), Luis Gonzalez (Porto), Federico Insua (Borussia Moenchengladbach)

Forwards: Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Carlos Tevez (Corinthians), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Daniel Bilos (St Etienne), Cesar Delgado (Cruz Azul)

I got the ?40 ones, actually made a wallpaper for my phone, kinda sad but feel free to use it paul. lol

looks better on your phone than on here..

post-63802-1156965928.jpg post-63802-1156965600.jpg

Edited by Brodel