Fantasy NHL Hockey League

it depends on how many people are there or not. I was in a 14 team draft last weekend and it took about 40mins, but all 14 people were at the draft. You have 1.5mins to make a selection. If you're not there at the draft, the selections are automatic based on yahoo rankings.

I got Matrix to join us, he said he wanted to play in last seasons fantasy league but didn't know about it until later. He's our 12th man ;)

Draft is tonight guys!! 6PM PT/9PM ET

Just go to your team page, and where you see the countdown clock, click on "Join live draft" just below it, and when the time comes you will be present for the live draft. I'm gonna try my best to make it at 6. I'm gonna be somewhere till 4:30 and the drive home is about an hour.

See you there guys!

how do i cancel a move?, I put a player on wavers by mistake, pls some1 help me!!!

X@vier

Go to "My Team" and look for this near the top:

Team Notes

* Waiver 1: xxx for xxx pending until Oct 7 - [ details ]

Click details and look for a "Cancel Waiver" button.

Go to "My Team" and look for this near the top:

Click details and look for a "Cancel Waiver" button.

i don't see that all i see is

Team Notes

* You currently have 1 empty spot(s) on your roster.

X@vier

i don't see that all i see is

Team Notes

* You currently have 1 empty spot(s) on your roster.

X@vier

Can we all agree to not claim Ryan Miller so that Xavier can re-add him?

i suppose :p

damn, forgot about the draft too. i remembered in the morning though...but that doesn't count for anything. after only watching the playoffs last year, i really have no clue who's hot and who's not.

Yahoo has me ranked 8 out of 12 but that is only because my opponent didn't have an active goalie. My actual results would be a lot worse. Hopefully the my guys have a better night.

I posted this on Yahoo but this is probably a better place for discussion:

Well, here's the pickle. Toronto is having a home and home series with Ottawa. I want my home team (Toronto) to win but I have Spezza in my pool and my opponent this week has Sundin. That causes much internal conflict while I watch the game. :p

I have Raycroft sitting idle tonight while he works on completes a shutout.

I have Esche in net and he's getting 6.01 GAA and .636 SV% so far.

:ninja: :cry:

Edited by Fred Derf

How do the standings work exactly?

We play a series of head to weekly head games and earn wins or losses for the week. We are also ranked out of 12 (I'm current 9th :cry:) but I'm not sure how that works.

Rick DiPietro, after his first game with his 15 year deal, now has a 9.00 GAA average. I'd hate to be the loser that drafted him. Oh, wait...

He'll sit tonight against SJ. I dare not think what Cheechoo would do to him. Mind you he could bounce back like Raycroft did against Ottawa and get a shutout.

Edited by Fred Derf

I can't say I'm too happy with my team, but I'll do my best. I have another league, one that only ranks points. So I placed forwards high, defencemen low, and goalies not at all. Accordingly, I'm happy with my skaters, but my goalies are terrible.

Good to see more teams, though. The Champion needs more competition. :D

Man, I sat Biron out last night thinking that Miller was going to play and put in Giggy instead. Well Biron played, and Giguere sat out!!!

Whats up with Carolina and Eric Staal? Still hung over from last years cup? Atlanta scores 6 goals yesterday and Kovalchuk only 1A ??

All I needed today was the two Sedin twins to get one powerplay goal where they both touch the puck. Vancouver ended up 0 for 5 on the powerplay.

Offense Goaltending   
Team G A +/- PIM PPG PPP GWG W GAA SV% SHO Score 
Mission NW 4 8 -12 16 3 9 1 2 3.00 .926 0 3 
Canuckz 9 7 2 22 5 8 0 1 3.67 .883 0 8 

I don't understand the final score here.

Mission NW has more assists (8 vs 7), more PPP (9 vs 8), more GWG (1 vs 0), more wins (2 vs 1) plus a better GAA and SV%. By my count the score should be 6-4-1.

Canuckz won on goals (9 vs 4), +/- (+2 vs -12), PIM (22 vs 16) and PPG (5 vs 3). Neither had any shutouts (thus the 1 tie).

Am I wrong or do I not understand the scoring?

^^

I just had a look at that, im not very good at maths but that score don't add up. Don't know if it's worth contacting the fantasy hockey support or not.

p.s Fred, i was lucky to win last week. I didn't change my roster from friday through to sunday and still managed to win somehow. :wacko:

I'm going to say it might possibly have to do with your moves. I'm not sure if the stats are accumulating your stats behind the scenes with moves, even though it is showing your stats with those moves. I had this problem a while back in another league in fantasy. You might want to email Yahoo! about it.